[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - jezzu1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: jezzu1
Nickname: JezZu
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): All day and English
Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 12/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I have read and I fully understand the Police Guide
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Ok nice Biggrin alrdy conctact with one trainer
Training Information:

Took place on: 22/12/2013

Trainer(s) Present: LuckyLuke, [CA] Howlin, Saphira

Lead Trainer: LuckyLuke

Good Points: Did well throughout the training. Performed some good pits, improved from your last training. You maintained speed and control even though you had 1 or 2 spins. You are a safe driver and know where to pit safely. Blocked me when you were able to. Map awareness was acceptable too. Pitted me well on corners, you also apologised if you made a clear mistake.

Improvements: Your connection is not too good at the start but it was fine for the final chase. Your reaction time was not great. Tires heated up quickly but once you settled in you maintained them.

Notes: Overall you did fine. You improved from your last training, just be carful on your tires and check your map constently to aid your reaction time. Authorized by Saffy

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's