[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - Bence1108
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Bence1108
Nickname:DestinyD^Hara
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language):free on weekends(GMT+1)/english

Administrator Message by: Luke

Corrected Application Details.
Your Username is your LFSW Username, your Nickname is your in game display name
Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 13/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I read and understand it!
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 3/1/2014

Trainer(s) Present: LuckyLuke, Paul, Howlin

Lead Trainer: LuckyLuke

Good Points: Great chase, you know the difference between a ram, your car control was fine, awareness was also fine. You managed bust me unexpectedly with a great pit, very impressive. You blocked me when you could leading to my bust. You were also generally quite quick.

Improvements: Your tires were getting quite warm, i am not sure whether thats what your used to with that setup as you appear to have good control with it, but take that into consideration in long chases. Try and stay on the track after your pits, this may require you to not be so harsh with your pits, because the suspect may regain control quicker than you and then you may loose him.

Notes: You know the difference between a ram so you have learnt your lesson from your last training. You actually busted me without assist, which is a big plus, well done. Your cop rights will be granted - Authorised by Paul

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's