[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - dcpeedro-andrew!! not moving for chase (Archived by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:byrangarcia123

● Their LFS Username(s):Andrew!!
● Their LFS GameName(s): dcpeedro

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:http://www.sendspace.com/file/7gehyb
● Replay Timestamps: starts at 46:00

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)this user has not moved for my chase causing me to lose it. view following replay and time stamp thanks.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Thanks for the report, however I don't think this one is clear-cut -- you could have done a much better job in trying to pass this guy.

For example, the point at which you come up behind him is through the chicane, where you try to pass on the inside but instead pit him across the road:

[Image: BdrM03E.jpg]

Granted, other cars are obliged for move for cops in a chase but you need to be reasonable -- you can't expect someone to grow disappear off the road immediately.

After this you then try passing again but, although there is a large amount of road to the left of the user, you end up hitting him again, sending you into a barrier.

Responsibility is on both the civilian to not block the passing cop and the cop to use best judgement in deciding where and how to pass -- I don't think the civilian purposefully blocked you on this occasion, I feel this was instead caused by a slight lack of judgement on your part.

Therefore, no action on this report.

Thanks,

Brad

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's