[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - Rallyefan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Rallyedanny2
Nickname: [GER]Rallyefan
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): German, English
Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 12/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Your cop rights are revoked however, it is your first revocation thus you can get straight into training.

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I've read and understand the Police Guide.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
I wrote to almost all trainers, but i don't get any reply..
You contacted me about your exam, not about your training? A while ago.

A lot of trainers are currently busy at the moment. And unfortunately i am busy i may be able to get some training session is soon.
I haven't got any PM from you at all. But I might be able to train you comming week.
Everything is good, Saphia and Luckyluke did a mass Training, i was there. Sorry irritating :/
Regards, Nils
Training Information:

Took place on: 19th January 2014

Trainer(s) Present: Saphira [T] Luke [T] and Howlin [CA]

Lead Trainer: Saphira [T]

Good Points: Done great in the Autocross layout with some real nice moves performed, in the Final chase you also was able to perform what was taught you well, with again some nice moves, your car control was good at all speeds, and you managed to keep control after performing the moves, good use of binds, overall well done

Improvements: Just watch your CT, and also map awareness/where your suspect is, these are only slight improvements as they much improved during training

Notes: Well done

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's