[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report: JaydenBeresford/[COP] ThugLife (Report Archived by Dracula) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report: JaydenBeresford/[COP] ThugLife (Report Archived by Dracula) (/showthread.php?tid=16352)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Report: JaydenBeresford/[COP] ThugLife - ThugLife - 2015-02-28 13:50

But you're trying to justify it by saying it was between me and him when really it was between me you then along comes "Djmad"

RE: Report: JaydenBeresford/[COP] ThugLife - Matt - 2015-02-28 13:54

Replay 1- https://www.dropbox.com/s/a65a36zdq66s5ue/Cop%20incapable%20of%20observation.mpr?dl=0

Replay 2-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8yakhhaqfeb2aar/SPARK-MAD-MRTEPIC-PART12.mpr?dl=0

RE: Report: JaydenBeresford/[COP] ThugLife - ThugLife - 2015-02-28 13:55

That was my first mistake as a cop. I held my hands up said sorry.

RE: Report: JaydenBeresford/[COP] ThugLife - Matt - 2015-02-28 14:04

Yeah, but anything he said was unaffiliated to me Smile

RE: Report: JaydenBeresford/[COP] ThugLife - Matt - 2015-02-28 15:21

Links updated on op

RE: Report: JaydenBeresford/[COP] ThugLife - Dracula - 2015-03-01 10:51

Hello,

Matt Wrote:3:28-ThugLife doesn't check mirrors to see if anyone's on the road, just pulls into the road (dangerous driving)
3:30-Evasive maneuver from me minimizes crash with him, causes me to hit a tire and spill my drink (causing an accident)
3.33-Emergency stop (spilt ~300ml of coffee near a distributor board)
3.35-ThugLife rear ends my car (arguably my fault for the emergency stop but arguably his fault because he caused me to perform said emergency stop)
3.44-I (just been royally shit up by the near crash and coffee near power sockets/my crotch) advised him to use his eyes when pulling out.
3.49-He replies that his eyes are 'broken'.
4.03-Tells me I can 'do what I want' regarding a report for careless driving...

ThugLife does pull out, probably not checking mirrors, this forced Matt to either hit the brakes or go past on the side, choosing the latter he hits a Tyre and comes to a sudden halt.
This causes ThugLife to hit Matt's rear at a low speed.
He apologizes for doing what he did, but then you took it further than it had to go with your comments Matt;

Matt Wrote:[RDSR] Matt : Fine by me.
[RDSR] Matt : want a report for careless driving then?
[RDSR] Matt : [COP]ThugLife™ - use. your eyes.
[RDSR] Matt : [COP]ThugLife™ - ...

ThugLife apologized and said nothing to provoke these comments.
And just so it is known, we don't have anything to do with where your coffee is on your desk, that is something only you control, so it doesn't really have any impact on a report.

Replay 2:

The chase is inititated while Matt is ahead.
GT4 passes Matt, and on ThugLife's attempt to pass, he clips the barrier on the left side of him which causes a spin out.
I think this is due to the fact that Matt didn't move nearly as much as he could have for ThugLife, and not only did he not move over enough, he didn't try to slow down.
More could have been done, and it would have avoided the whole argument after it.
Regarding the insults from ThugLife:

ThugLife Wrote:[COP]ThugLife™ : Wow it runs in the family
[COP]ThugLife™ : Are you his boyfriend or something?
[COP]ThugLife™ : How sad are you

These comments are not needed and are clear insults.

Due to his fairly clean record, ThugLife will recieve an ingame confirmable warning for insulting other players.

Matt, your unprovoked comments from the first replay when ThugLife pulled out infront of you are not needed either.
While in the replay you talk about how you have a lot of experience on our servers, you still seem to not understand the rules regarding how you talk to and treat other players, especially new ones.

After looking through your URS, you have a quite a messy history, including a ban for a very, very similar reason to this, which leads me to believe another 60 day ban will not suffice.

So after all of this being taken into account, it has been decided you will face a 365 day ban for your actions.

Your ban will end on 2016-02-29.
If you would like to make an unban request, you can go here.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.