[TC] Gaming Forums
New barricade - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: New barricade (/showthread.php?tid=6493)

Pages: 1 2

RE: New barricade - Shino - 2013-03-24 12:06

omg, i could make soo many screenies

RE: New barricade - Cobra - 2013-03-24 12:39

(2013-03-22 14:21)Mr. NB Wrote:  Please, at least think the whole thing through two or three times, before you open a new thread.

What's next, spawning UF1's instead of tires?

Haha....i like this idea...... but a FXO or a RB4 Tank is better Laugh

but thats not realistic ....... It is a pity, there is no nail tapes on LFS

RE: New barricade - Roba - 2013-03-24 14:38

Rather bad idea, but would work for TOW jobs? !hazard+ puts the 'Hazard sign', maybe it could also put 4-5 cones behind you? So if there's a car on it's roof on the highway lane, Med,Tow or Cop stops before it, puts hazards on and it spawn the warning cones behind aswell (Someone might lag with FPS, missing the hazard sign for some wierd reason as people tell, but he could see the cones behind a car and have better reaction time to evade crash)

RE: New barricade - Mr. NB - 2013-03-24 14:46

(2013-03-24 11:53)Ken Block Wrote:  P.i.t'ing a suspect on a barrier is forbidden , and you want to ...

Ramming suspect into the barrier indeed is forbidden, but preforming a PIT maneuver on him and causing him to spin out into the barrier, is perfectly fine.

RE: New barricade - Roba - 2013-03-25 07:10

(2013-03-24 14:46)Mr. NB Wrote:  
(2013-03-24 11:53)Ken Block Wrote:  P.i.t'ing a suspect on a barrier is forbidden , and you want to ...

Ramming suspect into the barrier indeed is forbidden, but preforming a PIT maneuver on him and causing him to spin out into the barrier, is perfectly fine.

So, if cop and suspect are driving side by side on 1 lane, let's say on Montana on the Highway 2. The part of the highway has barriers on side and the middle, it is forbidden to push the cop or suspect (fully turn into their side/front) and cause them to crash in the barriers? Because as a cop, suspect ALWAYS push me into them, or at least try to.

RE: New barricade - Elmo - 2013-03-26 15:40

A push itself is not a ram