[TC] Gaming Forums
Assetto Corsa - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Other Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: Assetto Corsa (/showthread.php?tid=7785)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Assetto Corsa - Upcoming realistic PC racing simulator - Pete - 2013-12-31 19:36

[Image: Ferrari459Italia.png]

Loving this game. Do yourselves a favour and get it.

RE: Assetto Corsa - Upcoming realistic PC racing simulator - Pete - 2013-12-31 20:44

[Image: Ferrari459Italia2.png]

RE: Assetto Corsa - Upcoming realistic PC racing simulator - Zipppy - 2013-12-31 21:53

I'm getting bad FPS in the showroom mode, is anyone else?

RE: Assetto Corsa - Upcoming realistic PC racing simulator - Pete - 2013-12-31 22:06

I get lower FPS in showroom mode than on the track with everything on full, yes.

RE: Assetto Corsa - Upcoming realistic PC racing simulator - Rasmus - 2014-01-02 02:27

Nice colour for the Ferrari Lamp, well I have had this problem also with very low FPS in the showroom and a few times where the showroom didn't even load I just got a black screen.

But re-installing the game 1 times has helped me out, no problems since I did that.

RE: Assetto Corsa - Upcoming realistic PC racing simulator - Cola - 2014-01-02 15:12

Recommendable game indeed. I'm just absolutely loving the driftmode. The BMW M3 E30 with the Drift setup is just amazing.

Get the game, it really is that good. And it's only in Beta stage atm. Keys are sold at various stores discounted compared to the steam store.

Bought mine here: http://www.gamekeys4all.com/267-assetto-corsa-cd-key-steam.html
Recommended seller. Got mine within 5 minutes of purchase. Activated on Steam, worked perfectly at first try.

RE: Assetto Corsa - Upcoming realistic PC racing simulator - Rasmus - 2014-01-02 16:34

(2014-01-02 15:12)Cola Wrote:  Recommendable game indeed. I'm just absolutely loving the driftmode. The BMW M3 E30 with the Drift setup is just amazing.

Get the game, it really is that good. And it's only in Beta stage atm. Keys are sold at various stores discounted compared to the steam store.

Bought mine here: http://www.gamekeys4all.com/267-assetto-corsa-cd-key-steam.html
Recommended seller. Got mine within 5 minutes of purchase. Activated on Steam, worked perfectly at first try.

Haha yes that E92 is a beast with traction off Tongue

RE: Assetto Corsa - Upcoming realistic PC racing simulator - Zipppy - 2014-01-02 21:55

(2014-01-02 02:27)Rasmus Wrote:  Nice colour for the Ferrari Lamp, well I have had this problem also with very low FPS in the showroom and a few times where the showroom didn't even load I just got a black screen.

But re-installing the game 1 times has helped me out, no problems since I did that.

have you gotten no FPS issues after you reinstalled? if so, I could give it shot.

also..

The first mod?

http://www.kegetys.fi/joux-plane-for-assetto-corsa-from-richard-burns-rally/

RE: Assetto Corsa - Upcoming realistic PC racing simulator - Rasmus - 2014-01-03 17:06

(2014-01-02 21:55)Zipppy Wrote:  
(2014-01-02 02:27)Rasmus Wrote:  Nice colour for the Ferrari Lamp, well I have had this problem also with very low FPS in the showroom and a few times where the showroom didn't even load I just got a black screen.

have you gotten no FPS issues after you reinstalled? if so, I could give it shot.

also..

The first mod?

No I haven't had any problems at all, after the re-install, go for it.

RE: Assetto Corsa - Upcoming realistic PC racing simulator - Zipppy - 2014-01-03 22:04

reinstalled, and I'm getting 10 FPS on the showroom mode, but no more stuttering, better than it was before, but still not as good as I'd like to. It's enough for taking screenshots though, although still very laggy.

[Image: 1695jrm.jpg]
[Image: r1as11.jpg]

RE: Assetto Corsa - Upcoming realistic PC racing simulator - Bez - 2014-01-04 13:50

(2014-01-02 21:55)Zipppy Wrote:  

also..

The first mod?

That rally track is awesome! Going to have a blast on it in abit Biggrin

RE: Assetto Corsa - Upcoming realistic PC racing simulator - Rasmus - 2014-01-14 19:44

Soon to come, LaFerarri ! Biggrin

[Image: laferrari.png]

Quote:KUNOS Simulazioni would like you to join in with our celebration on the success of Assetto Corsa Early Access. We really appreciate all of the tremendous support from racing enthusiasts and gamers alike, with that in mind, we would like to give you a very special gift. The incredible LaFerrari will be officially included in Assetto Corsa 1.0 as free upgrade content for all!

Maranello’s most powerful hypercar will be included in the final version of the game: as usual, the development team will share with the community work in progress shots . The Assetto Corsa engine, welcomed by gamers and critics for it’s immersive experience and realism will recreate the aesthetic and dynamic features of this awesome car in all it’s glory.

Technical notes
LaFerrari is the first mild hybrid from Ferrari, providing the highest power output of any Ferrari. LaFerrari’s mid rear mounted 65° V12 Internal Combustion Engine has a 6.3 litre (6262 cc) capacity producing, 789 bhp @ 9,000 rpm, supplemented by a 161 bhp KERS unit , which will provide short bursts of extra power for a maximum of 963 bhp.

The car has a top speed exceeding 350 km/h (217 mph), and that it is capable of reaching 100 km/h (62 mph) in under three seconds, 200 km/h (124 mph) in under seven seconds, and a speed of 300 km/h (186 mph) in 15 seconds.

LaFerrari has lapped its Fiorano Test Circuit in under 1 minute and 20 seconds which is faster than any other road-legal car Ferrari has ever produced.

KUNOS Simulazioni, supplier of Ferrari since 2010 is already at work to bring to your PC the most exclusive car ever produced at Ferrari: soon available for Assetto Corsa 1.0!

RE: Assetto Corsa - Upcoming realistic PC racing simulator - h3Nk - 2014-01-15 18:32

god. it looks so amazing.

RE: Assetto Corsa - Upcoming realistic PC racing simulator - SLiiDE - 2014-01-15 23:38

New update coming Friday 17th. Most likely will contain full AI, BMW M1 and maybe more.

RE: Assetto Corsa - Upcoming realistic PC racing simulator - Bez - 2014-01-16 16:09

Hit me up when mutiplayer is released, until then it has nothing but amazing looks to offer. The physics also need a lot of work on, they feel too arcadey at the moment for me.

RE: Assetto Corsa - Upcoming realistic PC racing simulator - Zipppy - 2014-01-18 21:14

Did a race against the AI.

RE: Assetto Corsa - Upcoming realistic PC racing simulator - Pipa - 2014-01-21 19:17

(2014-01-18 21:14)Zipppy Wrote:  Did a race against the AI.

Tried that one aswell a few mins ago. When they aren't taking each other out they are pretty decent. Came 3rd with a fastest lap of 2:05 something. Pretty good fun to drive.

Also couldn't resist.
[Image: corsa1.gif]

RE: Assetto Corsa - Upcoming realistic PC racing simulator - Pete - 2014-01-22 14:45

Started completing the special events. Have completed the 500 race on easy, medium, hard and alien. The AI are a bit easy.

RE: Assetto Corsa - Upcoming realistic PC racing simulator - fWANKy - 2014-01-22 15:15

Try the faster cars, shit starts to the hit fan then Biggrin

RE: Assetto Corsa - Upcoming realistic PC racing simulator - Johan. - 2014-01-22 17:10

or you cant drive franky.