[TC] Gaming Forums
(Refund Request Denied by BoyPower) Refund request - Seal.. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Refund Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+----- Forum: Refund Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: (Refund Request Denied by BoyPower) Refund request - Seal.. (/showthread.php?tid=10050)

(Refund Request Denied by BoyPower) Refund request - Seal.. - Jacob - 2013-12-28 17:07

- Your LFS Username: Seal..

- Time & Date of Incident - 28/12/2013 17:57 Europe t.

- Replay / Screenshot http://www.mediafire.com/download/x6c4tm156124c52/refund.mpr
- Replay Timestamps:
- 29:51:00
- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
Accidentaly i little touched [COP]Dino.. I immediately said sorry - then he chased me and fined 150,-!!! the dmg on insim wasnt even 50,- and i said sorry to him. No doubt if it was a huge hit but this??! That really pissed me off.

RE: Refund request - Seal.. - BP - 2013-12-28 17:15

I'll look into this.

Okay, so you were fined for causing an accident:

Quote:2013-12-28 16:54:11 UTC Blackwood *HOST* Offence: Causing an accident (150 €)
2013-12-28 16:54:11 UTC Blackwood *HOST* [COP]Dino fines Jardabazos for:

Please note that 150 Euro is the minimum you can possibly get for causing an accident. I feel you were the cause of the accident (or the relevant cause anyway..) - he merely broke because there was a chase up ahead. The cop did the right thing in terms of his driving (and his fine was correct also, as I'll explain). You were tailgating and not as cautious to sirens as he was. The fact you apologised is nice but not relevant. Apologising is compulsory (if you are the cause of the accident) - you can still be fined. The fact the InSim apparently (according to you) didn't even estimate 50 Euros is also irrelevant. You still caused an accident and you were fined for it.

I'll leave this open for a short while, pending your reply.

RE: Refund request - Seal.. - Jacob - 2013-12-28 18:03

then close this thread, i don't have nerves to discuss with you all.

(Refund Request Denied by BoyPower) Refund request - Seal.. - BP - 2013-12-28 18:09

We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied.