[TC] Gaming Forums
+ User report Savy + Lowrider (Report Archived by Lampshade) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + User report Savy + Lowrider (Report Archived by Lampshade) (/showthread.php?tid=1009)

+ User report Savy + Lowrider (Report Archived by Lampshade) - Bez - 2011-12-05 19:29

- Your LFS Username: mikebez

- Their LFS Username(s): savvy
- Their LFS Nickname(s): [TC] Savy

- Their LFS Username(s): sako123
- Their LFS Nickname(s): [6S] LOWRIDER

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?87518opobo3ldnc
- Replay Timestamps: 3:53

- Reason for report: I'm coming up to the round-about, then SwapSideMouse mouse pulls out on me and i break to avoid him/her then savy comes flooring it into me with lowrider as well BOTH pushing me, as you can see there's enough room as the side for lowrider to get past as he was in a chase, savy's POOR excuse was "your driving at 30mph with a chase behind, i have got lowrider pushing me so he can pass" PASS?! look at the gap at the side. I really don't know what their problem is. No sorry's on track at all, then when i asked for a sorry savy just argued with me and yes savy before you say, i did call you a *Removed*. So shoot me.

Please can a LEADER look at this report and review it.

Thankyou
-Bez

User report Savy + Lowrider - Pete - 2011-12-05 20:38

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

This report will be dealt with internally. We will respond shortly

From what I can see it looks like Savy had just realised that Lowrider was in a chase and tried to move you along to let it pass. Bez then brakes naturally but Lowrider and Tommer still haven't passed. Then there's a massive lag spike.

I'd like an explanation from Savy as to what he was trying to do first please. After Savy's posted, Lowrider could you post too please.

RE: User report Savy + Lowrider - Savy - 2011-12-05 20:55

So me and lowrider was cruising. Then lowrider get's chased by tommer on the autobahn turn before the roundabout, I don't notice hes being chased until we just get to the roundabout. Then I see bez infront slowing for the car which hit the barrier and flipped. Then bez was moving forward but slowly and I had lowrider behind me trying to pass as tommer was chasing him. So I first tried to push bez forward a bit so lowrider and the chase could pass. Then lowrider was at my rear also pushing me trying to get pass I'm not too sure. But my intention's was to try and move myself and bez a bit over so the lane next to us was free and lowrider could pass as well as the cop. As I was nudging bez forward to try and get the lane free for him to pass bez was braking which was obviously slowing me down to a near halt and lowrider was then stuck behind me.

My intention's was not to ram bez but to move him slightly forward so the chase could pass. I'm sorry you think it was a ram bez but it wasn't what i was trying to do.

I would also like to point out that calling me a "*Removed*" after I've warned and kicked you in the past 2days for insulting people isn't so nice. I'll be speaking to leaders about this as well

RE: User report Savy + Lowrider - LowRider - 2011-12-05 21:05

i say the some as savy as well. all i could see that bez was in the way and he wouldn't let savy move froward so i can pass

RE: User report Savy + Lowrider - Tommer - 2011-12-05 22:50

What sent Bez flying was a small lag spike which occured as I bumped into Lowrider, shunting Savy, and Bez in turn somehow sending him flying. I was not expecting the cars ahead of me to be slowing down at such a rate and had no chance to take in the situation and react.

RE: User report Savy + Lowrider - Bez - 2011-12-06 07:46

Chase or not, doesn't give anyone the right to "nudge" *cough* ram into anyone. The only reason i put my breaks on in the first place was cause you was so called nudging me before lowrider was even near me.

Insulting people? Oh you mean when i called someone a noob? How is noob an insult really? Go ahead Savy i was just pointing out the obvious.

-Bez

RE: User report Savy + Lowrider - Nitros - 2011-12-20 01:02

Think this was mistakenly moved, returned for dealing with.

RE: User report Savy + Lowrider - Pete - 2011-12-20 01:33

Ok,

The stuff that happened at the roundabout on the autobahn could have been prevented had Bez not been trying to slow Savy down.

No action will be taken against Savy or Lowrider however we will speak to lowrider about the part he played pushing Savy.

Bez, you openly admitted that you had no intention of apologising for being rude/abusive to Savy and therefore, due to previous warnings and kicks for abusive language, you will be receiving a 31 day ban for your actions.

- [TC] Management

RE: User report Savy + Lowrider - Bez - 2011-12-20 12:10

So hold on, i had no report against me YET i get a ban for someone shoving into me BEFORE lowrider was even near us... Corruption to the max?!

RE: User report Savy + Lowrider - Elmo - 2011-12-20 12:25

(2011-12-20 12:10)Bez Wrote:  So hold on, i had no report against me YET i get a ban for someone shoving into me BEFORE lowrider was even near us... Corruption to the max?!

Please learn to read:

(2011-12-20 01:33)Lampshade Wrote:  Bez, you openly admitted that you had no intention of apologising for being rude/abusive to Savy and therefore, due to previous warnings and kicks for abusive language, you will be receiving a 31 day ban for your actions.

You were banned for your abusive language and bad attitude, not your driving.

We do not need a report against someone to take action, we simply need to see the evidence wherever it may come from.

RE: User report Savy + Lowrider - Bez - 2011-12-20 13:15

So its fine for a [TC] Member to NOT follow the rules and not just say SORRY for HITTING ME in the first place, EVEN when i ask for a SORRY then he says NO. Then i call him a *Removed* i get banned? Seriously this is getting beyond a joke...

RE: User report Savy + Lowrider - Pete - 2011-12-20 15:29

No more needs to be said here.

+ User report Savy + Lowrider (Report Archived by Lampshade) - Pete - 2011-12-20 15:30

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.