[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Dreadster (Report Archived by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Dreadster (Report Archived by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=10273)

+ Report - Dreadster (Report Archived by BoyPower) - Warped - 2014-01-10 16:27

● Your LFS Username: entyzor

● Their LFS Username(s): dreadster
● Their LFS GameName(s): MRC-Shino

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: Replay
● Replay Timestamps:

26:42 - Doesn't slow down for sirens, crashing into our suspect and the other cop. Doesn't apologize.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Crashing into a chase without apologizing. Asked for a sorry later - no answer.

RE: Report - Dreadster - Shino - 2014-01-10 17:02

Hi,

I was completely oblivious to the sirens as I was on the phone and I think I may have been in chase, I can't remember, nether the less, I wasn't paying attention and because of that I crashed into the rear end of your suspect. I'm sure I clicked my bind when the incident took place and apologised, although I may have miss clicked and have not, although I thought I did, so I apologise for not paying enough attention and crashing into your suspect, and I must have been afk or in a chase when you asked me to apologise.

Thanks,

Shino.

RE: Report - Dreadster - Warped - 2014-01-10 17:07

You weren't in a chase as you pitted after the incident, and I asked you for a sorry 30 seconds later of that incident.

RE: Report - Dreadster - Shino - 2014-01-10 17:07

I must have just missed the message, I tabbed out often to look at Facebook & Soundcloud, it could have been then when you messaged me, so I probably missed it apologies again on my behalf.

Report - Dreadster - BP - 2014-01-11 09:23

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - Dreadster - BP - 2014-01-11 09:55

Shino, none of your excuses are really valid for this occasion, if you check the replay you'd see for yourself.

Your actions yesterday are inexcusable and you will receive a strict confirmable warning. As such, if this kind of thing happens again, you will receive a ban.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.