[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - mralle12 (Report Archived by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - mralle12 (Report Archived by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=10294)

+ Report - mralle12 (Report Archived by BoyPower) - Warped - 2014-01-11 12:44

● Your LFS Username: entyzor

● Their LFS Username(s): mralle12
● Their LFS GameName(s): Trigger [TD]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: Replay
● Replay Timestamps:

1:49:03 - WW on the Autobahn, crashing to a user.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Wrongways on the Autobahn and crashes to a user. Gaining advantage and I losing the contact.

Report - mralle12 - BP - 2014-01-11 12:46

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - mralle12 - BP - 2014-01-11 13:17

Well, since he had not failed to stop, you shouldn't have lost any XP, and the 'failed to stop' fine wouldn't be in place, therefore you won't be refunded. You didn't even give him any fine so that can't be refunded either. I know you didn't ask for a refund but I'm just clarifying this for you in case you were wondering.

I've spotted this user wrong side at least 3 times on this replay.

1:46:46 (in which he severely endangered vehicles and was verbally warned by you, Enty), 1:48:48 (in which he hit Connor but paid compensation) & 1:49:03 as you said already, and indeed he hit someone and offered no (form of) apology.

If the user had only wrong sided on the latter timestamp, a warning would have been given. Due to the other two timestamps, he will be banned for a short period.

Thanks for your report.

Side note: Some of those people really should have respected sirens better, but I can understand people are reluctant to slow down too much on the Autobahn, however I'll keep an eye out on those guys.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.