[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - Sean_drifter / (Archived by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - Sean_drifter / (Archived by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=10420)

- Report - Sean_drifter / (Archived by BoyPower) - Liam :P - 2014-01-20 17:24

● Your LFS Username: Vortex_liam / L14M B.

● Their LFS Username(s): Sean_drifter
● Their LFS GameName(s): ROFL[COP]TER

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://hostr.co/qa2sj86c3KG5
● Replay Timestamps: 49 onwards.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Basically he rammed he when in a chase trying to push me into the dirt (see time stamp above) He also made up a rule eairlyer about tricking cops. He needs to be educated of the rules. His name is also difficult to read...

Report - Sean_drifter / - BP - 2014-01-20 18:15

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - Sean_drifter / - BP - 2014-01-20 18:41

Please give specific timestamps of him ramming you. I only saw one instance where it could possibly be construed as a ram, and it was something he apologised for (this was the one just outside Safe Zone 2)

Some other notes:
  • His name is acceptable
  • I searched his username in the logs and saw nothing about making up a rule, but judging by what you describe, doesn't seem actionable towards him.
  • When searching in the logs, I saw him abuse another player. He will be dealt with for this.

RE: Report - Sean_drifter / - SeanProdTV - 2014-01-20 19:52

bp , apparently i rammed him into sand , on Areana , dont know what time , but it wasent a ram , i was boxing him , and in his opinion it was ram , the second one it was one but by accident , wich i apologised for

RE: Report - Sean_drifter / - BP - 2014-01-20 20:30

Sean, I haven't seen you do anything wrong in terms of your copping.

I'd just like Liam to reply with some specific timestamps, just in case I've somehow managed to miss something.

RE: Report - Sean_drifter / - SeanProdTV - 2014-01-20 20:41

well , he is reporting my coping nothing else , the part on arena caused him to report me , when i pushed him against wall to box him , but anyways thanks for netrual attiude bp

RE: Report - Sean_drifter / - Liam :P - 2014-01-21 16:36

Hi BP,

If you watch from 49:04. I stop, he puts it into reverse and starts reversing towards me, I back it up a little to stop him from hitting me then break. He then CONTINUES to push me towards the gravel in an attempt to get me stuck. As you can see at 49:05 I was with full brakes and he continues to ram me until 49:10. That's 5 seconds of him pushing me when I had full brakes on. I'd let it go if he stopped after he contacted me but he rammed for into the gravel for 5 seconds.

I can't seem to find him telling peter to report me, so i'll let that go.

Liam

RE: Report - Sean_drifter / - BP - 2014-01-21 16:51

Okay, I've watched that bit again.

Server Rules Wrote:5.3. Use of Force

Force may only be used if the suspect has failed to stop. The InSim will state when the suspect has failed to stop (after approx 45 seconds)

This bit is fine. You had failed to stop.

Server Rules Wrote:5.4. Force / Physical Contact

Any force used must be calculated and tactical. The direct impact of intentional contact should cause very minor or ideally no damage to either car. Ramming is forbidden.

He had clearly planned to do this to you. It didn't cause any endanger to others. It didn't cause any/much damage to you. The term "ramming" is often used loosely but this wasn't ramming - it was pushing you into the sand in the hope to get you stuck. I see nothing wrong from Sean here.

No action taken (or nothing that this report mentions anyway)

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.