[TC] Gaming Forums
+ report multiB (Report Archived by Snake) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + report multiB (Report Archived by Snake) (/showthread.php?tid=10464)

+ report multiB (Report Archived by Snake) - thuGzy - 2014-01-22 22:05

● Your LFS Username:thugzy-999

● Their LFS Username(s):multiB
● Their LFS GameName(s):[TEWI]Borja

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/4ovebeimzu192hy/report+multiB.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:12:3.77

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
This man deliberately to be back and this bothers me that slowed faster and faster and slower ( 12:47.88 ) do not know where to go and every period hits ( 11:14.91 ) and ( 11:28.67 ) , and barely in control of my car and it then repeats [|FAST LINE¦SLOW LINE|] but I know his car is stronger and faster than my car I did not slower this maximum me my car and here to be hitting deliberately rear ( 11:32.75 ) and here ( 11:47:22 ) And then walked away with him in order stems but I am busy I did not notice my phone , I deviated from the tracks , but apologized to him , but he went and I was delighted but ( 11:57:35 ) here slower speed in order to be back here really bothers me and really did not know the nature of this person I do not know where to go ( 12:3.77 ) and then Event collision and cast blame on the slower my speed and I 'm not sticking to the path is the one who is trying to pass me (bypass illegal),And can pass to right of the line is free and the reason that made me Increase report all these are the events did not apologize to me .

report multiB - Snake - 2014-01-22 22:33

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

User received a ban for ramming and disrespecting others.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.