[TC] Gaming Forums
+ + Report (Report Archived by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + + Report (Report Archived by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=11181)

+ + Report (Report Archived by BoyPower) - Tibe - 2014-03-10 17:14

● Your LFS Username: tiitus.p

● Their LFS Username(s): azik59, lamerr, mattstergt
● Their LFS GameName(s): Hayce Lemsi, Kimi [COP], [GTC] FakeDeath°

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ons15e104v5bd16/Tibelle.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 4:09:47 (Hayce crashed me and says nothing)
4:10:00 (Kimi fine's me for causing an accident (200€) for an accident that I didn't cause)
3:23:10 (Fakedeath crashed me WW of the autobahn.)

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
I got fined for causing an accident which I didn't cause and no sorry of the crasher. Fakedeath Crashed me at the wrong side of the autobahn.

RE: Report - benni__bom - 2014-03-10 18:10

From my point of view You were drifting wrong side and suddenly a car driving the other way shows up which ended up in a crash. For all I know from driving behind You and not having a full view of what the car driving the other way was doing, it looked like he took evasive actions in order to prevent driving into You. Thats why I fined You for causing that accident, since You were clearly drifting wrong side and slowly towards the right side at the time of impact.

Kimi

RE: Report - Tibe - 2014-03-10 18:43

When the crash happend I was on my side already, if he would've continued on his side, nothing would've happend.

RE: Report - Matt - 2014-03-10 21:48

As I said at the time, I was temporarily distracted and If I recall-I did apologize. It seemed to me like you weren't especially upset or bothered by the crash, as you simply pitted afterwards, as I did later, myself. In just under 70,000km on TC servers-I have never wrong sided on the autobahn intentionally.

I'll say it now if I didn't at the time, I am very sorry. Smile

It's very rare for me to wrong side like that, I was literally just picking up an open bottle of coke which I accidentally kicked onto the floor.

When I looked up, I was on the wrong side heading towards you... and the rest was rather unfortunate.

RE: Report - Tibe - 2014-03-11 05:24

Okay, to me it looked liike you'll were aiming to me when I looked the replay afterwards. I understand you and it isn't a problem anymore. Smile

RE: Report - Tibe - 2014-03-12 14:01

Bump..

RE: Report - BP - 2014-03-12 14:02

I thought this report was already claimed, but perhaps the post was deleted. (Actually, I was thinking of a different report - my mistake.)

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Mediafire seems to be having problems at the moment. If you want this report resolved as soon as possible, please consider reuploading it to Localhostr or somewhere like that.

RE: Report - BP - 2014-03-12 16:53

I will firstly deal with the situation with Mattster:

Mattster lost concentration of the game quite clearly, these things occasionally happen. He apologised and explained himself in-game, and all is forgiven (as per this thread - although it looked like it was forgiven in-game yet you proceeded with the report...) I do highly doubt it was intentional - Mattster would not be that foolish. It would be unfair to take action on a genuine mistake but it's going to be noted just in case it becomes too much of a habit.

Regarding the other incident with the crash and the fine, I am honestly in two minds what to do about that. I feel both of you were partially at fault, although in my opinion he was (much) more at fault for the crash. I will fine Kimi 140 Euros, and will refund you 140 Euros (not a full refund. Take the missing 60 Euro as the careless driving fine that Kimi was originally going to issue before he changed it to causing an accident).

The user that was mostly at fault has been given a warning for failing to apologise for it.

Also, I noticed the same user (that crashed you) wrong siding on the Autobahn shortly before (around 4:07:36 on your replay), and he will definitely be dealt with for this. It will be in the form of a warning (side note of warning).

Actions have been carried out accordingly.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.