[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - SO*Fwanky[cop] (FWANKY.S) (Report Archived by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - SO*Fwanky[cop] (FWANKY.S) (Report Archived by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=11250)

+ Report - SO*Fwanky[cop] (FWANKY.S) (Report Archived by Pipa) - Val - 2014-03-15 13:04

● Your LFS Username: dollarsman

● Their LFS Username(s): FWANKY.S
● Their LFS GameName(s): SO*Fwank[cop]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/80a2ecab87/fwankymanvrs.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:

1:14:17 -
1:16:13 -

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Today I was being chased by cops and I highly doubt how Fwanky plays this role, despite his URS.

@1:14:17, he tried to do a PIT maneuver on me, at the AB on the outside, he kinda lose the control and GT4Tube tried to overtake him, it's kinda wierd but it looked like Fwanky blocked him purposely two times.

Such a dangerous move shouldn't be done between cops at any cost, especially on the Autobahn.
He did the same thing a little later.

@1:16:13, GT4tube tried to overtake him again and Fwanky tried to PIT him which was quite successful, GT4tube slided a bit and regained the control of his car.

We can see on this pic that Fwanky slowed down (the throttle bar at the bottom right) to let GT4tube pass and...

did that PIT on him.

I'm fairly aware that GT4tube shouldn't have tried to overtake him at some points but it wasn't a reason to react like that.

Report - SO*Fwanky[cop] (FWANKY.S) - Pipa - 2014-03-15 13:16

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - SO*Fwanky[cop] (FWANKY.S) - fWANKy - 2014-03-15 13:27

Thanks for the report,

first thing:

1:14:17 - I knew the fZ5 has a better top speed than the XFR and i can see he was struggling to overtake me, so i pulled over to get your slipstream, not to block him. As you can see, I do this successfully. The "Little later" part, is the exact same thing, he struggles to pull speed so i stay ahead. Also i should mention, not once did he ask permission to overtake me and my last focus is on my rear mirror when i'm trying to watch you (being an autobahn chase, an u-turn can happen at any point). A little further along I get a little out of shape as i touch the brakes on corner exit (rookie mistake), i tried to save it without causing too much hassel to the cop behind, I think I did it well but his impatience isnt very high..

1:16:13 - Yes this is a complete fail, once again he never asked/said anything about overtaking me, i didnt watch my rear mirror to see where he was and when i saw him overtake me I paniced abit because of the dangerous situation he put me in. If I wanted to take him out I would of done it before that, several seconds back from this incident, he again tries to overtake without asking/saying anything. I gave him space but again my top speed is better so i decide to retain infront.

I don't drive or cop to cause trouble, and the effort i went through to get my cop rights back was so much that i don't want to risk losing them, so doing stupid like this just isn't possible.

But that's just my view of the story.

RE: Report - SO*Fwanky[cop] (FWANKY.S) - Pipa - 2014-03-15 14:37

(2014-03-15 13:04)Val Wrote:  ● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Today I was being chased by cops and I highly doubt how Fwanky plays this role, despite his URS.

@1:14:17, he tried to do a PIT maneuver on me, at the AB on the outside, he kinda lose the control and GT4Tube tried to overtake him, it's kinda wierd but it looked like Fwanky blocked him purposely two times.

Such a dangerous move shouldn't be done between cops at any cost, especially on the Autobahn.
He did the same thing a little later.

I see nothing wrong with that, GT4tube had no right to pass him there and should have stayed back.
Also i don't actually see an intentional block here, all i see him is regaining control and then moving back onto the ideal line. Besides it is the job of the cop behind to find a suitable place to overtake and not stick his nose in and hope the other cop will leave room.

Cops in a chase are supposed to work as a team and not make their job harder.

(2014-03-15 13:04)Val Wrote:  @1:16:13, GT4tube tried to overtake him again and Fwanky tried to PIT him which was quite successful, GT4tube slided a bit and regained the control of his car.

Similar behaviour to the top there. Gt4tube tries to overtake in a situation that is hardly ideal nor necessary since franky was right behind the suspect.

There was even hardly room for gt4tube to fit into and franky was probably quite mad at that behaviour, i would be aswell.
So he retaliated by making contact.

(2014-03-15 13:27)Fwanky Wrote:  i didnt watch my rear mirror to see where he was and when i saw him overtake me I paniced abit

It is quite evident that you knew where he was all of the time and got annoyed at that bit.

franky.s will receive a confirmable warning for retaliating instead of reporting an inicdent

gt4_pl will receive a confirmable ingame warning for violating rule 5.1.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.