[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - [MgPro] (Report Archived by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - [MgPro] (Report Archived by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=11306)

+ Report - [MgPro] (Report Archived by BoyPower) - Warped - 2014-03-18 14:20

● Your LFS Username: entyzor

● Their LFS Username(s): [MgPro]
● Their LFS GameName(s): Can.

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: Replay
● Replay Timestamps:

39:40 - Wrong ways on the Autobahn.

40:25 - Wrong ways on the Autobahn.

40:46 - Follows the chase, jumps from the ramp and endangering the chase. (He pits but his car invisibly hits a civilian Rb4.)

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Disrespect of the sirens, wrong way on the Autobahn.

RE: Report - [MgPro] - Lavezzi - 2014-03-18 14:56

about [40:46] - i think its wrong because we just played at safezone2. after the jump he pitted to avoid crashing, it wasn't on purpose.
i allowed him to hit my car.
hope you understand it and no punish him because he fair driver.

RE: Report - [MgPro] - Warped - 2014-03-18 15:03

(2014-03-18 14:56)Lavezzi Wrote:  about [40:46] - i think its wrong because we just played at safezone2. after the jump he pitted to avoid crashing, it wasn't on purpose.
i allowed him to hit my car.
hope you understand it and no punish him because he fair driver.

entY Wrote:Follows the chase, jumps from the ramp and endangering the chase. (He pits but his car invisibly hits a civilian Rb4.)
We are not talking about how good driver one is or did you allow him to hit your car.

RE: Report - [MgPro] - Can. - 2014-03-18 15:21

Hello. I first did not want to disrupt a server any time. But, RDP • enty [COP] I always report every day.I think it's a personal issue. Enty want to be removed from the game(Want any admın ban me). Every day is watching me. However you say I'm going with the opposite direction on the highway(Autobahn) said the minutes> I did not go the opposite direction. I just flew down the ramp go to the second pit. I just wanted to go back a bit to accelerate(forspeed). I did not want to follow the chase. I'm just going to fly over my friend. My friend was waiting for me a bit. I did not want to leave. I did not hit anyone and Panda my friend.

RE: Report - [MgPro] - Warped - 2014-03-18 15:32

Can. Wrote:RDP • enty [COP] always reports me every day. I think it's a personal issue. Enty wants that I would be removed from the game.

Right. Why would you think like that? I'm not such a person who hunts for individual person and tries to remove one from the game. Although you might get that feeling, I'm not trying to remove you. People learn from mistakes that they do, and hopefully you don't think that I'm some kind of a monster.

Can. Wrote:However you say I'm going with the opposite direction on the highway(Autobahn) said the minutes> I did not go the opposite direction. I just flew down the ramp go to the second pit. I just wanted to go back a bit to accelerate(forspeed).
I appreciate that you were having fun with your friend, but as you said, you accelerated but you were wrong waying whilst doing so. Here's a picture to help you.

Report - [MgPro] - BP - 2014-03-18 16:40

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

[Image: Autobahn.png]

As far as I am concerned, that is the wrong side of the Autobahn. You did also indeed endanger a chase by not leaving room between you and the chase in question.

User was issued with a confirmable warning.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.