[TC] Gaming Forums
[F] Basic Training - Paovi - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Police Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Basic Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Thread: [F] Basic Training - Paovi (/showthread.php?tid=11374)

[F] Basic Training - Paovi - paovi - 2014-03-22 12:11

LFS Username: paovi
Nickname: Maher
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): i don't know , My acc was hacked by someone you can check my unban request for more info here :
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=11296
Notes (e.g times free/language) : Well , I finnaly finished studying So i got a long free time to play lfs , i Speak English , French And Arabic

RE: Paovi - Training - Luke - 2014-03-22 12:14

Hey Paovi,

It's nice that you have applied, just be aware of this thread please:

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=11273&pid=109192#pid109192

You can do training as normal but everything will be PAUSED between the 5th April and 19th April.

Your cop rights are Revoked, you have taken 2 basic trainings, all of which you have failed. This means you have 1 last chance to regain your rights. I shall send you a written exam.
If you fail this training your applications in future will go under discussion by the lead training management.

You need both basic training and advanced training to regain your cop rights.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Basic Training - Paovi - Luke - 2014-03-22 12:45

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 12/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it

RE: Basic Training - Paovi - paovi - 2014-03-22 12:47

what is the next step ?

Thanks
Paovi - Maher

RE: Basic Training - Paovi - Luke - 2014-03-22 12:50

(2014-03-22 12:47)paovi Wrote:  what is the next step ?

Thanks
Paovi - Maher

Please read the police guide stated in the post above.

Then confirm that you have read in by replying below.

Thanks.

RE: Basic Training - Paovi - paovi - 2014-03-22 12:51

I readed it

Basic Training - Paovi - Luke - 2014-03-22 12:51

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

RE: Basic Training - Paovi - Luke - 2014-03-22 17:40

Training Completed.

22/3/14

Awaiting confirmation of results.

Basic Training - Paovi - Luke - 2014-03-24 15:37

Training Information:

Took place on: 22/3/14

Trainer(s) Present: Luke [T], Howlin [AS]

Assistance Present: Val [CA]

Lead Trainer: Luke [T]

Good Points:

Some good pits at times. You did okay in the actual training. You was able to recover control of your car sometimes in the final chase.

Improvements:

We spent a lot of time trying to improve your control and capabilities as a cop and you were doing okay. It looked positive however, you were impatient. It came to the final chase and you could not keep up with Howlin at a regular pace. Your binds were poorly handled, you kept loosing control when you used a bind, your siren also turned off a few times before you used a bind showing that you may have been typing that bind in, do not type a bind in that you are going to commonly use. As soon as a bit of pressure was on you, you crumbled you just could not keep control of your car. You have a poor setup too. Make sure you have a good setup and just relax. Smooth controllable movements is how you should drive. Your awareness is poor too, you had a few occasions where you just blatantly hit a barrier head on with no reason?

It is clear that you lack experience. You claim that the account you used was hacked previously and is not you?

Get a better setup, gain some racing experience and practice keeping control of your car at high speed. Be aware of your surroundings too.

Notes: It looks like a lot, take it all in and then if you try again in future you will have no problems. About this hack incident, I understand your account was unbanned because of this. Now you have 2 entries already for training, this will be a 3rd one. All of which have been fails. Now you mentioned that the previous two trainings were the 'hacker'?

Your cop rights have been granted by an admin due to the incident meaning you are eligible to cop on the server however, I do not recommend you do. You will have to talk to a lead trainer about retaking a training (Saphira/Paul) as you have 3 entries currently on your TRS.

Thank You.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team