[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report (Report Archived by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report (Report Archived by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=11381)

+ Report (Report Archived by BoyPower) - Tibe - 2014-03-22 21:23

● Your LFS Username: tiitus.p

● Their LFS Username(s): rychu9191
● Their LFS GameName(s): muniek

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8tydz5w6o3t4bcn/muniek.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 4:04:25 (Loses control, but doesnt say sorry.)
4:05:12 (says I'm bad)
4:05:44 (Rams me at safezone)

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Crashes without saying sorry and rams me.

Report - BP - 2014-03-23 08:41

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - BP - 2014-03-23 09:14

First timestamp: No use fretting about given the third point. It looked like a joint effort, it looked like you were giving him space, he was edging to the right, you were edging to the left and you met somewhere in the middle. No biggie. Seeing as you were both at least partially at fault, a 300 Euro fine is harsh at best.

Second timestamp: It seems the 'yor bad' refers to the fact he believed it was your fault, and not actually saying "you are bad", in that case he'd probably say "you're bad" (unless he uses 'your' anyway). I'm not going to analyse it because it makes most sense to assume he was saying it was your fault.

Third timestamp: He said sorry for the ram but since it was undoubtedly intentional (and he said it right after, which seems more of a cover up than "I'm sorry for intentionally ramming you") the sorry is somewhat irrelevant.

Due to his record, he will receive a short ban of 3 days. As for you, try to make sure you were totally innocent before giving someone the maximum "causing an accident" fine.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.