[TC] Gaming Forums
Dead Man's Crest OPEN - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Dead Man's Crest OPEN (/showthread.php?tid=11634)

Dead Man's Crest OPEN - Don - 2014-04-08 10:09

Since a short time Dead Man's crest has been closed. I would like to see it open again shooting over it with highspeed pursuits.

Is there anyway to think maybe about a slow down solution or something else but don't close the road. It's the best little piece of track.

RE: Dead Man's Crest OPEN - Jedi - 2014-04-08 10:14

I believe it was closed down due to the huge amount of crashes that it caused. People will always find a way to go fast or something there so i think having it closed is good.

RE: Dead Man's Crest OPEN - Don - 2014-04-08 10:29

HERE COMES MY SKILZ
[Image: 0cddea156551de36a1c49099198dc3e4.png]
What about something like this to slow people down? No way to get trough fast.

RE: Dead Man's Crest OPEN - Warped - 2014-04-08 11:36

Open = Crashes, complains, chases lost. I see a valid reason for it to be closed. People wrong side to jump over the barriers or wrong side from the Swamps to Dead man's crest causing crashes.

RE: Dead Man's Crest OPEN - Don - 2014-04-08 11:38

But you make the roundabout wider on the Previous track so people can drive faster?
And now you close the road? These few extra complaints just destroy the complete gameplay. It still is citydrive and some bumps in the road will do good. Then get people into cruisng instead of racing.

RE: Dead Man's Crest OPEN - Warped - 2014-04-08 11:39

How does it destroy the complete gameplay? And I don't see it as a city driving if you drive more than 200kph and jump over a few barriers.

RE: Dead Man's Crest OPEN - Ras - 2014-04-08 11:45

I prefer it closed because then there's actually traffic at The Swamps.

RE: Dead Man's Crest OPEN - Edwin - 2014-04-08 13:12

There was a thread before about slowing deadmans crest down so people will either have to drive round a a roundabout or some barriers, I think something like that should be implemented but knowing it, none of the good ideas get implemented anyway...

RE: Dead Man's Crest OPEN - Bez - 2014-04-08 13:53

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=8795&highlight=Deadmans

RE: Dead Man's Crest OPEN - Don - 2014-04-08 14:20

But what if we take that old post and input those idea's instead of taking away a part of the map? The maps arn't really big afterall and I think we should use every little part. So you have a lot of freedom but I think there are some idea's on that page. And more idea's can be made.

Atleast test it out for a day or 2 instead of just SIMPLY close it...

RE: Dead Man's Crest OPEN - Sadie - 2014-04-08 16:50

(2014-04-08 14:20)TheInsider Wrote:  ...The maps arn't really big afterall and I think we should use every little part...

First, this map is the largest map (i think), and people dont use the roads like The swamps, the ridge or the offroad part. Im just happy they closed the road, so may users starts to use The swamps and the ridge..

And i like small maps, because we just have an limit of 32 cars and we dont cause any big traffic, how smaller maps it is, more traffic will it be.. and i miss some traffic on the servers, just would be awesome to respond as a cop and you a line of cars moved for you...

Remember, this is my thought.

RE: Dead Man's Crest OPEN - Don - 2014-04-08 18:59

(2014-04-08 13:53)Bez Wrote:  http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=8795&highlight=Deadmans

(2014-04-08 16:50)Sade Wrote:  
(2014-04-08 14:20)TheInsider Wrote:  ...The maps arn't really big afterall and I think we should use every little part...

First, this map is the largest map (i think), and people dont use the roads like The swamps, the ridge or the offroad part. Im just happy they closed the road, so may users starts to use The swamps and the ridge..

And i like small maps, because we just have an limit of 32 cars and we dont cause any big traffic, how smaller maps it is, more traffic will it be.. and i miss some traffic on the servers, just would be awesome to respond as a cop and you a line of cars moved for you...

Remember, this is my thought.

You got a point there more traffic with smaller map. But still I like that road Smile

RE: Dead Man's Crest OPEN - Jimmy - 2014-04-09 16:14

In my opioin its very dangarous road driving over speedlimit and jumping, cant controll the car flying over to other side can cause much there

RE: Dead Man's Crest OPEN - Pipa - 2014-04-09 19:00

I like a bit of change and i love that more chases have to go through the swamps.

RE: Dead Man's Crest OPEN - Toni - 2014-04-09 19:07

If only the main pits could be changed to SZ2 like it was at some point in the change of 2013 and 2014. It was fun.

RE: Dead Man's Crest OPEN - KaraK - 2014-04-11 21:03

(2014-04-09 19:00)Pipa Wrote:  I like a bit of change and i love that more chases have to go through the swamps.

This Smile

And what Toni said would be fun as well!

RE: Dead Man's Crest OPEN - Tommer - 2014-04-12 06:58

The main pits being at SZ2 could be interesting, seeing as it's closer to the 'center' of the map, would probably result in players being more evenly distributed across the map, given the regularity people seem to crash at xD

I kinda like that dead man's crest is closed, albeit a part of me suspects adding a chicane at the sz end of dead mans would have deterred people enough from rocketing down it to put the swamps back into use

RE: Dead Man's Crest OPEN - Bez - 2014-04-12 13:41

I enjoyed SZ2 pits when it was active. But everyone seems to say there was not enough room.

RE: Dead Man's Crest OPEN - Ant - 2014-04-13 15:26

its much better closed i think because lets be honest, SOME of the people wrongside anyway and SOME dont even know how to give way on roundabouts so lets put it this way. Deads mans crest closed = less reports and no more worrying of getting mauled by a mid air FZ