[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Reporting - kristofferandersen (Report Archived by Val) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Reporting - kristofferandersen (Report Archived by Val) (/showthread.php?tid=11774)

+ Reporting - kristofferandersen (Report Archived by Val) - KaraK - 2014-04-18 20:29

Reporter: KaraK / karakterman2
Reported nickname: [COP] Kriss
Reported username: kristofferandersen

Reason(s): Ramming his suspect.
I have been seeing him acting like this since I've rejoined the servers, however I do not have any prove of any previous times than this.

Replay + timestamp(s): http://www.mediafire.com/download/uzbljoqkru0ar3h/Mpr18943+chase.mpr
Sorry for the extremely long replay.

2:18:36 - Kriss initiates the chase on me
2:25:25 - Kriss tries to block my path on the last second, ends up hitting me head-on
2:26:45 - Boxing attempt - rather rough imo
2:29:17 - Just no words for it...
2:29:37 - I give him some advice
2:36:48 - Chase ends on a sad note (not reporting Aiden - he said sorry and paid my fine for me)

Now he isn't a continuous rammer, but the rams he makes are unacceptable and brought my fun down dramatically. Besides that, he doesn't seem to be able to talk and doesn't say sorry for anything.

Reporting - - Val - 2014-04-18 20:29

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Reporting - kristofferandersen - Val - 2014-04-18 21:03

Alright,

@2:25:25 and 2:26:45, the force be used was rather harsh yes, he could have pay attention, I would not allow that especially for the first timestamp, but still fine for the second timestamp.

@2:29:17, the user pulled infront of you eyes closed while you were coming from the other side, that maneuver is prohibited as the rule 5.4 state "Any force used must be calculated and tactical. [...] should cause very minor or ideally no damage to either car.".

The user will receive a warning. If he is caught again, his cop rights will be revoked.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.