[TC] Gaming Forums
- Admin report- [TC]►Thomas◄[VCU] (Archived by Street) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Admin report- [TC]►Thomas◄[VCU] (Archived by Street) (/showthread.php?tid=1183)

- Admin report- [TC]►Thomas◄[VCU] (Archived by Street) - Patrol0019 - 2011-12-20 19:15

- Your LFS Username:Patrol0019

- Their LFS Username(s):WelshClockwork
- Their LFS Nickname(s):[TC]►Thomas◄[VCU]

- Replay / Screenshot Link:No, unless somebody will upload it.
- Replay Timestamps:-

- Reason for report:I was cruising as a tow and after a pitlane chase overtake me so ive made some space for them, then thomas slammed on brakes that I almost hit him he said back off so i put Reverse gear and made some distance between us, when i saw they are around 50-100m away i began to drive, after few seconds near "toll" thomas slammed on brakes again ive lost traction and i partly my car was on the grass so i hit thomas i said sorry, then he kicked me and now i have ban. (Sorry for my messy english).

Admin report- [TC]►Thomas◄[VCU] - Pete - 2011-12-20 19:23

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Admin report- [TC]►Thomas◄[VCU] - Pete - 2011-12-20 19:24

Since this report involves a TC Member, this report will be dealt with internally. We will post back shortly

RE: Admin report- [TC]►Thomas◄[VCU] - Clockwork - 2011-12-20 19:37

Hi Patrol,

This is going to have to be dealt with internally, as I cannot deal with my report. However, here is my side of the story along with the replay.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ooaj8bsdzf498w9

Time stamp: - 11mins onwards, you overtake my chase as you're following far too closely, and as I get back onto the correct side of the road you nearly hit me.

12:43 - You come out of the pits and nearly hit me again (traffic on the road has right of way, you need to let them by when coming out of that lane, especially if its a chase). As this was the second time, I advised you to back off.

13:14 - You hit me, as you were following too close, again - despite my warning to back off.

On both occasions, I was slowing down, because my suspect was slowing down also. But irrelevant of whether I slam my brakes on for no reason, it doesn't matter. If you manage to hit me, you are too close.

It was at this point I kicked you. Having checked your record after the chase, you had previous warnings for following/overtaking chases which is then why I issued a short 12hr ban for you to review the rules.

RE: Admin report- [TC]►Thomas◄[VCU] - Patrol0019 - 2011-12-20 19:44

Ok, maybe it was my fault but i wasn't doing it purposely.

RE: Admin report- [TC]►Thomas◄[VCU] - Street - 2011-12-20 22:59

Having looked at the evidence, and looked at your record, a kick and then ban once your record had been checked was entirely reasonable. You've admitted fault, and given that Tom specifically said "back off" on the server, and then you continued to drive recklessly behind the chase, the kick was justified.

The ban was then issued later when Tom had finished the chase and seen that you had been warned previously for this exact offence.

Whilst you may not have been intentionally hitting him, you were aware of the fact that there was a chase and you were warned to give it distance, so the actions of the admin in question were carried out in an exemplary fashion.

No further action taken.

- Admin report- [TC]►Thomas◄[VCU] (Archived by Street) - Street - 2011-12-20 23:06

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.