[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - excatr (Report Archived by Val) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - excatr (Report Archived by Val) (/showthread.php?tid=11983)

+ Report - excatr (Report Archived by Val) - Connor - 2014-05-01 18:17

● Your LFS Username: liv4eva

● Their LFS Username(s): excatr
● Their LFS GameName(s): FurkanTr

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/c4s5o1.mpr

● Replay Timestamps: 43:18

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

User is driving along Main St North and will quite clearly see the SIREN on his screen. Instead of simply waiting for us to pass as he quite clearly sees our suspect and at least THREE other cops pass by him.

He hits me full, doesn't ruin my chase but severely damages my steering for the remainder of the chase. And then afterwards he goes and tells me, "wrongside officer" which I clearly wasn't as I was the only cop that WASN'T on the wrongside turning left. He doesn't even give me a sorry.

He's done this before, and he had a crash before this report, you may be able to see on the replay.

Anyway cheers!

Report - excatr - Val - 2014-05-01 18:17

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello,

Firstly the accused clearly failed to slow down for the junction, he hadn't the right of way there, regardless of any other factors involved he was totally in fault for the accident.
Secondly, he could have noticed the sirens very well, his reaction does not match to our expectations : He blamed you for wrong side driving which this allegation is false then disconnected.

A last warning will be written on his URS and any similar action in the future will result in the loss of the privilege to connect to our servers.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.