[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report SO Mufflord (mufflord) (Report Archived by Saphira) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report SO Mufflord (mufflord) (Report Archived by Saphira) (/showthread.php?tid=11984)

+ Report SO Mufflord (mufflord) (Report Archived by Saphira) - Frozen - 2014-05-01 18:20

● Your LFS Username: Chriship

● Their LFS Username(s): mufflord
● Their LFS GameName(s): SO Mufflord

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?1t9xff8fe5rx7kg
● Replay Timestamps:

20.00.00: The Chase reaches the "Group" of cruisers who are cruising togheter.

20.12.00: Requesting SO Tibe to move, he moved nicely and gave room to pass.

20.14.00: Requesting SO Mufflord to !move. However, he keeps driving and accelerating with the other group of 2 drivers who were with him

20.17.00: 3 Seconds later, requested SO Mufflord to !move, however, he starts accelerating.

20.24.00 : 5 Seconds later , requested him to move again, this time 3 times more, to ensure he reads it , however, he refuses.

20.30.00 : The chase is very near, the SIRENS are very big on his screen, requesting him to move , however, he slams his brakes when he's near SO Blacktop, causing an accident. After that, he doesn't even apologize for it. Interfering a chase.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time):

Described on the Timestamps. Talked with the user, however his excuse was that he didn't notice there was a chase near and neither the 7 or more !move binds i've spammed on the chat, also the "Do not interfere... "

He even slammed his brakes causing a colision.

~Frozen

Report SO Mufflord (mufflord) - Saphira - 2014-05-01 18:21

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report SO Mufflord (mufflord) - Blacktop - 2014-05-01 18:32

If I may jump in here...
Yes, you did ask Mufflord to move multiple times. However, if you compare our rate of speed to your own, you'll see that we were in no immediate danger to you. In fast, during your chase with arthur, it in fact looked like his car could possibly spin at any second, given its condition.
As you approached myself and Mufflord, I looked in my mirror, saw you so close, and hit the brake. It was unfortunate enough that Mufflord did also, upon seeing me slow down. I believe that it was unfortunate that he hit the brakes, yet as we have ascertained, he claims to have not seen you nor the Move request in chat. To be fair, it isn't the easiest to tasks to read the chatbox while maintaining control of an FZ5 at 120mph+.
Also, if I may add, while the collision did occur, it didn't seem to affect your ability to continue the chase as normal.

Just my 2c Smile

RE: Report SO Mufflord (mufflord) - Frozen - 2014-05-01 18:34

(2014-05-01 18:32)Blacktop Wrote:  To be fair, it isn't the easiest to tasks to read the chatbox while maintaining control of an FZ5 at 120mph+.

To be fair, you shouldn't be driving at that speeds when a CHASE is NEAR.

Even if the chase is REAR or INFRONT or in a SIDE. The rule applies. DO NOT interfere. And that's what he did.

So the report stays.

(2014-05-01 18:32)Blacktop Wrote:  Also, if I may add, while the collision did occur, it didn't seem to affect your ability to continue the chase as normal.

Not applicable.

He's reported for interfering, not for causing a damage to my car.

RE: Report SO Mufflord (mufflord) - Mufflord - 2014-05-01 18:39

Both you and Bt has explained what i experienced, it was such a small hit so i didn't even mind saying anything as Bt mentioned it didn't affect you the slightest bit, but since you asked so nicely Sorry.

~Mufflord

RE: Report SO Mufflord (mufflord) - Saphira - 2014-05-01 18:39

User will be banned for the following.

1) Not moving for sirens (3 times he was asked in main chat to !move via the InSim command) + Twice from a binded !move from the [COP].
2) Ignoring SIRENS! on his screen.
3) Complete disregard for the chase behind him.
4) Slamming on his brakes instead of moving, causing the [COP] to hit into the back of him
5) Finding it funny (2014-05-01 17:51:37 UTC Montana mufflord SO•Mufflord :!ch lol) and not apologizing.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.