[TC] Gaming Forums
+ [COP] Paul (Report Archived by Josh) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + [COP] Paul (Report Archived by Josh) (/showthread.php?tid=1211)

+ [COP] Paul (Report Archived by Josh) - RedBull - 2011-12-22 18:03

Lfs Username: [COP] Paul

Id: paulw95

Report from: Deadman [COP]

- [COP] Paul joined the chase, and helped the suspect, because it was his friend.

If you watch before the chase, you can see, that they all the time curise together and driving all the time like idi***!

replay: http://www.mediafire.com/?ws1ghc5cue53nv8

Now....
Time:29:30
the first flip, maybe it was my fault - because i cant brake and hit Paul abit, so he flipped him

Time:34:55
you can see, if you watch at Paul, if Teebaron try to pass him [ i know it is not safe .... and so on.....] but you see, than paul turn left to pit him! it wasnt a fault! he extra turn to the left!!

Time: 31:30 ca
he flipped him second time, the suspect was on the head, paul drive in him to flip him. and than he started with "shut up" in the chat.

and: all the time in the chase, paul dont really try to pit the suspect.
because he dont want get him.

....[TC] mikee had watched everything etc... but than cancled the report .... because with his argument: he want play and dont do all the time reports. because so many guys were discuss in the chat.

i can understand that, but it cant be, that paul dont get anything for that!

so please another admin check the chase again.....if mikee want play and dont want do reports!

Thanks!

Deadman

RE: [COP] Paul - Josh - 2011-12-22 18:13

looking now.

RE: [COP] Paul - Paul - 2011-12-22 18:26

I'll shall say everything in my opinion again this time...

Also mikee looked into this allready, so the forum report wasn't even nesarserry at all...
Mikee is an Fine admin and he handle'd well.

The times Marek luckely flipped was because i was doing alot ot things at the same time, watching my mirrors where Deadman and Tee comming into my back, and Marek going everywhere in my screen, somehow he was lagging for me.
That's why I went straight at the point from where he went to and came from.
Thats also how I hitted him at that barrier.
There was no purpose of hitting him, and continue the chase.

RE: [COP] Paul - RedBull - 2011-12-22 18:32

Admin told you, that he cant lag for you Smile dont lie Smile

thanks, josh!

RE: [COP] Paul - Paul - 2011-12-22 18:35

You think I would lie?

Can you even read what was happening more ?
It's not all about what an admin says, or what you think.
As I also said in-game, Im telling you what happend for me.
Why would I lie ? To reach what ? Nothing really important.
This is about your opinion aginst mine, and your telling me im telling a lie.

RE: [COP] Paul - Shino - 2011-12-22 18:41

Redbull,

Did you not listen to Mikee? He said a forum report was not needed, so you did not listen to admins, he looked at the replay, no action was taken.

Marek

RE: [COP] Paul - RedBull - 2011-12-22 18:41

joshi will check - mikee told you, that you driving wasnt correct!!

RE: [COP] Paul - Shino - 2011-12-22 18:42

Me, or paul?

RE: [COP] Paul - Josh - 2011-12-22 18:44

Marek, stop posting please - this report has nothing to do with you and you aren't being helpful in anyway.

Paul, can you explain what happened at the 34:55 mark?
34:55 Wrote:you can see, if you watch at Paul, if Teebaron try to pass him [ i know it is not safe .... and so on.....] but you see, than paul turn left to pit him! it wasnt a fault! he extra turn to the left!!

RE: [COP] Paul - Paul - 2011-12-22 18:51

What happend there, is that i was operating to do an PIT At marek, therefore i din't saw tee passing me, because I thought he would be wise and stay behind me, Tried to cut off some road to do an PIT on marek.

I Did not exspect Tee to pass me like that, as a cop in a chase. Cop 1 Cop 2 Guideline... ?

RE: [COP] Paul - Josh - 2011-12-22 19:03

You were nowhere near your suspect at the time. I can see from your steering wheel (and the steering axis gauge) that you only started to turn to the left when the cop was along side you. The fact you didn't apologise also seems to suggest it was intentional. Your explination of "attempting to PIT your suspect" doesn't make sense with the replay.

Sure Cop1 Cop2 comes into it, and it wasn't the best overtake, however that isn't what I am interested in.

RE: [COP] Paul - RedBull - 2011-12-22 19:05

My opinion to cop1, 2....

it is just a guideline - and you were driving passiv and dont pit him - so we try to overtake....i want overtake, too - when i would get the chance.

so tee must overtake, if we want win the chase before christmas time!

RE: [COP] Paul - Josh - 2011-12-22 19:05

Ok, as Mikee has already spoken to you about the PIT, I will leave it at that. Will give a final conclusion shortly.

RE: [COP] Paul - Paul - 2011-12-22 19:08

I was going on the wrong lane, to cutt off some distance between me and marek.
Tee shoulnd't be there at all, in any way.

Also was I closer to the suspect, that doesn't give him any reason for overtake me on a dangerous place without asking or any premission to pass me.

What did I not yet told you then ? Seemed your saying that your not intrested by what i just explained to you.

RE: [COP] Paul - RedBull - 2011-12-22 19:11

i didnt want discuss with you on the server, it is bad for the other drivers, and i thought a admin will check it - and tee and me are right, but mikee started a big discussion, and than he cancled Smile

RE: [COP] Paul - Josh - 2011-12-22 19:17

(2011-12-22 19:08)Paul Wrote:  Also was I closer to the suspect, that doesn't give him any reason for overtake me on a dangerous place without asking or any premission to pass me.

If a cop behind you feels they can get a decent benefit by passing you (e.g. if they are going a lot faster or you are going off the road) they can pass you - you don't need permission from the cop in front to overtake. With that said, you can't just overtake Cop1 simply because you want to be in front. However in this case, the overtake from Tee wasn't exactly needed so he should have waited behind.

Quote:What did I not yet told you then ? Seemed your saying that your not intrested by what i just explained to you.

your explanation about trying to it your suspect doesn't add up with what I saw in the replay.

Anyway, I will give my conclusion shortly. Thread will be closed temporarily.

RE: [COP] Paul - Josh - 2011-12-22 19:21

No further action will be taken to anyone reported in this thread.

Dreadster will be banned for abusive behaviour.

Duncaann has been banned for constantly disrupting the chase.

lfsproracer has been banned for abusive behaviour.

+ [COP] Paul (Report Archived by Josh) - Josh - 2011-12-22 19:21

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.