[TC] Gaming Forums
Stats - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Stats (/showthread.php?tid=1222)

Stats - Tommer - 2011-12-23 06:34

Stats such as cop wins/losses, robber wins/losses are only available for comparison if you're already amongst the best or the worst,

My suggestion is to add these statistics to those viewable in the little chart you get when you open insim stats. (this one)

I know the stats don't necessarily mean much but I personally find it fun and like to challenge myself against other people's stats as a motivator to improve on my driving and I'm sure many others would like to be able to do this too or just generally check on there progress without having to enter the server. Smile

Just a suggestion.

RE: Stats - =WOLF=[NO] - 2011-12-23 11:10

I like the idea, but mostly if car chased, or favourite cop car is added in the equation Biggrin

I will probably get the FZ5 as fav car, so a user with fxo as fav car will be better than me with same amount of busts(imo) Smile

RE: Stats - Turkey - 2011-12-23 11:35

That's a thought. A chart of how often you chase each car and how often you cop in each car would be useful info.

RE: Stats - Tommer - 2011-12-23 15:47

Good idea, I mean, up in the top cops I'm competing with FZ5's and I typically use FXO Tongue