[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Two user (Report Archived by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Two user (Report Archived by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=12264)

+ Report - Two user (Report Archived by Pipa) - Zykel - 2014-05-22 13:52

● Your LFS Username: ossipeikko00

● Their LFS Username(s): uxteriii - tiitus.p
● Their LFS GameName(s): Olli - SO•Tibe

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://hostr.co/IT9TS5yoZFGm
● Replay Timestamps: 47:40 - 56:00 olli and tibe stunted in public road
i said "Olli - SO•Tibe - stop stunting?"
Tibe sayd "chil out bro."
and did not stop stunting
● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) (UTC+2)

RE: Report - Two user - Tibe - 2014-05-22 14:06

Okay, firstly, we didn't cause any mass chaos or any complains from anyone else than you. So why do you bother to report us? We didn't even affect your driving. Yes, we might have broken a rule, but not intentionally. I have always thought that that is legal, because I have seen people doing wheelies and barrelrolls in the streets of TC before, first time I have ever been noticed by someone. Not even an admin has said anything.

I am sorry for what I did, I didn't think at the time this happend, sorry. It will not happen again.

-Tibe

RE: Report - Two user - Olli - 2014-05-22 14:52

Why didn't you say to us it was annoying you? Why did you even report us for having a bit fun without causing any accidents. As Tibe stated already we weren't affecting your driving experience at all. Sorry for having fun a bit, our intention wasn't to cause any harm to anyone.

Would like admins to check these 2 timestamps:
11:14.75 Ossi wrongsides without a reason and causes an huge accident. He does apology though.
36:46.31 Seems like he pushes his suspect to go over the 80kph limit at safezone.

Administrator Message by: Pipa

This report about is about your behaviour, so keep it on topic. Make your own report if necessary.

RE: Report - Two user - Zykel - 2014-05-22 15:01

(2014-05-22 14:52)Olli Wrote:  Why didn't you say to us it was annoying you? Why did you even report us for having a bit fun without causing any accidents. As Tibe stated already we weren't affecting your driving experience at all. Sorry for having fun a bit, our intention wasn't to cause any harm to anyone.

Would like admins to check these 2 timestamps:
11:14.75 Ossi wrongsides without a reason and causes an huge accident. He does apology though.
36:46.31 Seems like he pushes his suspect to go over the 80kph limit at safezone.

You made a mistake. You do not take responsibility? You're trying to avoid the consequences searching for other people's mistakes?

"11:14.75" Yes, I drove the wrong lane, I was trying to get pass the suspect, and I did not see oncoming traffic. And i said sorry
"36:46.31" I was trying to pit him

RE: Report - Two user - Olli - 2014-05-22 15:06

Quote:"36:46.31" I was trying to pit him
You aren't supposed to perform a pit at safezone as there was clear danger. Also you didn't apology to your suspect.

Administrator Message by: Pipa

This report about is about your behaviour, so keep it on topic. Make your own report if necessary.

RE: Report - Two user - Zykel - 2014-05-22 15:11

(2014-05-22 15:06)Olli Wrote:  You aren't supposed to perform a pit at safezone as there was clear danger. Also you didn't apology to your suspect.

was not near the other players. I thought that the PIT is the best option to stop the suspect but i failed and i hitted him rear

Report - Two user - Pipa - 2014-05-22 15:21

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - Two user - Zykel - 2014-05-22 15:23

Administrator Message by: Ash

Image removed - Private message content.

olli insuilted me..
he said "osaan räkis" räkis means saliva-faced

RE: Report - Two user - Pipa - 2014-05-22 15:25

This will be locked till i have made a decision or am asking any of you a question.

RE: Report - Two user - Ash - 2014-05-22 16:25

Sorry Ossi but your taking the mick by posting that screenshot of PRIVATE MESSAGES within this forum. Going to remove it and issue you with a forum warning for this.

RE: Report - Two user - Pipa - 2014-05-22 17:19

(2014-05-22 14:06)Tibe Wrote:  Okay, firstly, we didn't cause any mass chaos or any complains from anyone else than you. So why do you bother to report us? We didn't even affect your driving. Yes, we might have broken a rule, but not intentionally. I have always thought that that is legal, because I have seen people doing wheelies and barrelrolls in the streets of TC before, first time I have ever been noticed by someone. Not even an admin has said anything.

I am sorry for what I did, I didn't think at the time this happend, sorry. It will not happen again.

-Tibe

General stance is that we allow it to a certain extent, we all like to piss about a bit. So if other people get affected it usually means you have taken it as far as it will go and go back to normal cruising.

In this case however you were taken it way beyond that and did affect multiple people. I will point out a few(not all), starting at around 50:00.00:

50:00.00 Tibe went wrong way and intentionally flipped himself, he is now lying on the right behind a blind turn. Then gets hit and fails to apologise.

50.28.00 Tibe crashes into B A D E R and fails to apologise.

50.43.00 Despite having 2 working cars that could easily make it towards the safezone, you feel like blocking the entrance to it and making everyone behind you wait. I counted 5 cars that had to wait in total, 4 of which wanted to go to the safezone.

51:54.00 You made those people wait for more than 1 minute and also hit loosh and the med that was trying to clear the whole mess. Also the med hardly sounded delighted.

2014-05-22 13:32:42 UTC Sydney maurobc [MED]Nachín : What a mess!
2014-05-22 13:32:20 UTC Sydney maurobc [MED]Nachín : rlly?

51:54.00 Olli flipped himself in the pitlane. Tibe flipped himself shortly later, both did it intentionally.

52:40.00 Olli flipped himself on the right pit exit road. Tibe wants to tow him and brakechecks SoulReavers and then backs into him, no sorry. Towing him in that spot meant a lot of people had to wait yet again.
The UF1 that squezed past holding his car, didn't make the impression that he was delighted either.

53.40.00 Both of you flipping intenionally on High Street with traffic behind you. Crashing SoulReavers in that process and failing to apologise (Olli).

53.55.00 Tibe crashes UndercoverGirl, however this time he at least apologises.

54.15.00 Both of you keep flipping yourself in the middle of High St. Jumal Velho had to brake hard and avoid you. Then has to wait for an opportunity to pass, as you didn't give two shits about anyone around you.

55.30.00 Tibe gets towed by a generous med and then flips his car a few across high st again. Despite traffic coming, which has to avoid him.

55.45.00 Olli gets back on his wheels and immediatley cuts of an approaching lx. The lx got heavily damaged when he tried to avoid Olli, but olli doesn't feel the need to apologise.

- Replay ends here - Ossi asking you to stop stunting was shortly after it ends.

And you feel the need to tell Ossi off for voicing a legitimate request?
The argument that you weren't inconveniencing anybody and just having some harmless fun, isn't really cutting it here to put it mildly. So anything you [Tibe/Ossi] would like to say before i make a decision about your fate?

RE: Report - Two user - Tibe - 2014-05-22 17:57

Nope, I realise my mistakes and I am sure this will not happen again.

RE: Report - Two user - Pipa - 2014-05-22 17:59

Alright you both will receive a ban, they will differ in length due to different URS history.

You can check the length and reason here:
http://urs.city-driving.co.uk/banlist.php

Reason will be there, when i have filled the URS entries in. 5-10 minutes max.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.