[TC] Gaming Forums
+ User Report - aleyeah (Report Archived by Val) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + User Report - aleyeah (Report Archived by Val) (/showthread.php?tid=12313)

+ User Report - aleyeah (Report Archived by Val) - Dan - 2014-05-26 13:47

● Your LFS Username: danielp1997

● Their LFS Username(s): aleyeah
● Their LFS GameName(s): Teininorsu

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: Replay
● Replay Timestamps:

22:08 - At this point, fails to yield for police behind him, despite being sent multiple !move binds.

23:37 - Cuts across the road and causes a collision with DJMadGuy. Fails to apologise.

28:22 - It's clear it was within his view that a driver had spun out in front of him. Instead of trying to avoid, he aims for him. Drives off with no apology.

41:30 - Brake checks another user behind him for no reason. As the user goes for an undertake, he make contact causing them to spin out and rams him into a barrier (no attempt to steer away shown). No apology.

46:48 - My main intention of this report - wrong sides on Highway 1 causing me to hit him head on. No apology was given. Fails to move for sirens shortly after that. My "sorry" was towards Edwin.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Ramming generally and failing to stay remote to chases. Thanks.

Additional Replay: Replay

Timestamps:
1:07:39 - Fails to yield for Fwanky behind him and instead rams into him. Disconnects immediately with no apology.

User Report - aleyeah - Val - 2014-05-26 17:13

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

DanielP Wrote:22:08 - At this point, fails to yield for police behind him, despite being sent multiple !move binds.

It was fine there, he moved quite late for you maybe but he moved.

DanielP Wrote:28:22 - It's clear it was within his view that a driver had spun out in front of him. Instead of trying to avoid, he aims for him. Drives off with no apology.

He tried to avoid him, I fail to see that was intentional, he was driving with hybrid on the rear and his brakes locked the rear tyres. Could atleast apologised yes.

DanielP Wrote:41:30 - Brake checks another user behind him for no reason. As the user goes for an undertake, he make contact causing them to spin out and rams him into a barrier (no attempt to steer away shown). No apology.

To be fair, the other user shouldn't have undertook... he was in fault there as it was not safe to overtake (same for the little contact while undertaking). Nonetheless, the brakechecking part and the last crash was his own fault.

DanielP Wrote:46:48 - My main intention of this report - wrong sides on Highway 1 causing me to hit him head on. No apology was given. Fails to move for sirens shortly after that. My "sorry" was towards Edwin.

Yup.

DanielP Wrote:1:07:39 - Fails to yield for Fwanky behind him and instead rams into him. Disconnects immediately with no apology.

I can't say that was a ram that was done on purpose but it was more an accident, however, he was supposed to drive passively, as the siren rule states. He failed to apologise there again.

He will receive his first strong warning about all of these facts.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.