[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Jonbob (Report Archived by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Jonbob (Report Archived by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=12342)

+ Report - Jonbob (Report Archived by Pipa) - Connor - 2014-05-28 10:22

● Your LFS Username: liv4eva

● Their LFS Username(s): Jonbob
● Their LFS GameName(s): [COP] J O N™

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/c4vdw3.mpr

● Replay Timestamps: 10:00-10:50

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

JON sees that I was speeding on Acme St. but can't seem to get a !laser reading.

Bearing in mind that the police guide clearly states:

Police Guide Wrote:If someone disappears out of your tracker and is speeding up, you are allowed to speed momentarily to try and get back within laser range. Use your discretion with this but generally, if you are unable to catch up and get within laser range in a few seconds, return to the speed limit and let them go this time.

JON majorly broke these rules/regulations and sped down Bridge Fwy. at a rate of which COPs do in a chase. Might I add that he had not !chase(d) me yet and clearly breached the time of which COPs are allowed to speed MOMENTARILY and instead he sped for nearly half of South City.

JON finally got a !laser reading on Foster St. and started to chase me at around 10:45 for which I pulled over. I could clearly see that he was speeding, I actually thought it was another cruiser just speeding; of course I was wrong and this was totally unacceptable behaviour of a COP.

I have never seen any other COP speed this much to get a !laser reading.

Anyways, Cheers!

Report - Jonbob - Pipa - 2014-05-28 16:28

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Yeah i agree that was a bit excessive, should have backed off after he noticed that he couldn't catch you at all.

User will receive a warning, thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.