[TC] Gaming Forums
Box-Speedtrap - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Box-Speedtrap (/showthread.php?tid=12551)

Box-Speedtrap - Tomiy - 2014-06-06 23:28

I came up with the idea and maybe not the best but it is not to throw. Make the places (where there is a car in the picture) boxes where they will park your car. There can be put speedtrap or measured speed. But there is a danger that the cars coming out of the corner to hit boxes.

[Image: s1h7zvgnlp9qfjh96n.png][Image: 1soymffs38tbd88sqex.png]

RE: Box-Speedtrap - Luke - 2014-06-06 23:31

Na, Not really necessary, it uses more objects which means having to remove them from somewhere else.

The idea itself is reasonable however, as you have stated it's unsafe.

RE: Box-Speedtrap - Sebas - 2014-06-07 01:09

The concept is great. However, the application of it is flawed as it would create more "obstacles" on the Autobahn. I agree that more places could be given for cops to Speedtrap as the Autobahn is where everybody speeds but the conception of it prevents any type of contraption to be built safely.

RE: Box-Speedtrap - Warped - 2014-06-07 05:52

The lack of objects and unsafe place frightens me up a little bit. Placing a speedtrap in a stationary box in the centre of the Autobahn is highly dangerous. There are quite other places to put the speedtrap, preferably on the kerbs.

RE: Box-Speedtrap - Edwin - 2014-06-07 08:15

I'm sure you can set up a speedtrap or laser people pn the side of the autobahn such as the grass
Wouldn't make much f a difference