[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=12574)

Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by BoyPower) - Adorable - 2014-06-07 21:57

● Your LFS Username:RacerSS

● Time & Date of Incident: Now

● Replay / Screenshot Link:--
● Replay Timestamps:--

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:i was playing at the TC Server , then I timed out severals times , I restarted my router now , then tried to connect again , and apparently I got banned for no reason , please someone Unban me RacerSS Kyoto Banned 0 days 2014-06-07 21:54:21 2014-06-08 09:54:21 0d 11h 59min

RE: Unban Request - BP - 2014-06-07 22:12

Judging by what you said, it is pointless asking me if you moved country. So I will ask you this instead: are you now using a VPN or is it possible someone is using your account?

RE: Unban Request - Adorable - 2014-06-07 22:22

(2014-06-07 22:12)BoyPower Wrote:  Judging by what you said, it is pointless asking me if you moved country. So I will ask you this instead: are you now using a VPN or is it possible someone is using your account?

i'm not using a VPN , and it's not possible that someone is using my account , Well the problem is maybe from our ISP .. our ISP Change it Server from the ATI (Agence Tunisienne Internet) to it own , recently they installed a Fibre Optique , maybe problem from them of the country change but I was the one who got banned , received the message , lost connexion to host , Did not received drive info I guess ..

and now the problem is solved : here is a screenshot taken from Whatismyip :

[Image: 241264141.jpg]

Please unban me , I really would like to join the server again to finish the rest of the distance to become a COP

RE: Unban Request - BP - 2014-06-07 22:29

I believe you.

I'll make sure you're unlocked and unbanned ASAP.

RE: Unban Request - BP - 2014-06-07 23:12

Hopefully your overall problem is fixed now.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.