[TC] Gaming Forums
[F] Basic Training - Skoda - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Police Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Basic Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Thread: [F] Basic Training - Skoda (/showthread.php?tid=12632)

[F] Basic Training - Skoda - Owl - 2014-06-10 06:35

LFS Username: skodaowner
Nickname: SkodaVRS
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): weekend free from 3-6pm GMT

Basic Training - Skoda - Connor - 2014-06-10 09:27

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it

RE: Basic Training - Skoda - Owl - 2014-06-10 17:58

I can confirm that i have read and understood it

~[COP]Skoda[RRV]

Basic Training - Skoda - Howlin - 2014-06-10 18:08

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Basic Training - Skoda - Connor - 2014-06-12 17:45

Training Unfinished

Date: 12/6/14

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Continue from: Final Chase

Notes: User had to leave quickly, will pick up where we left off either tomorrow or Saturday.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

RE: Basic Training - Skoda - Owl - 2014-06-12 20:15

ok im sorry change of plan can we complete tonight?

RE: Basic Training - Skoda - Connor - 2014-06-12 21:41

I will finish your training off tomorrow, I'll have more time to do it then. I'll try and find you on the server in the evening some time tomorrow.

Thanks.

~Connor

RE: Basic Training - Skoda - Owl - 2014-06-13 14:51

ready!

Basic Training - Skoda - Connor - 2014-06-15 09:00

Training Information:

Took place on: 14/6/14

Trainer(s) Present: Connor [T]

Assistance Present: Polete [CA]; Lewis [CA]

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Good Points:

Your general car control was satisfactory and you didn't spin the car out on high speed corners. Your PITs were acceptable, a little inconsistent but some were really quite calculated, some at high speeds too. Your shifting through the gears wasn't too bad, you eventually adhered to my advice about shifting down gears quickly when braking and this benefited you greatly in keeping up with the suspect.

Improvements:

You were a little shaky on your binds at the start of the chase, mistakenly using the !join command instead of the !chase command a few times. Try to get to know your binds more as we don't like COPs on the servers spamming their binds until they get the one they want, this will improve with experience however.

Your awareness of the suspect definitely needs some work. There were times where the suspect U turned, namely at the junction, and you reacted very slowly to it, hitting your car into the barriers and losing a lot of ground. We suspected that you may not be using a map, if this is the case, I strongly suggest you use one for chasing a suspect, it is of huge benefit to you. If you are using a map; keep an eye on the suspect at all times, look for any U turns and react accordingly.

Your PITs tended to either be a little lack luster in force or just hit the door. Try and calculate it so that you know you are going to hit the rear wheel arch, incorporate this with more force and your suspect will spin out every time.

Work on your reaction time, when the suspect slowed down for a U turn, the other COP slowed down with the suspect but at times, you just carried on narrowly missing a ram of the suspect and your fellow COP. Be aware of your surroundings and other COPs in chase, it's not a race to see who can bust the suspect, it's about teamwork and busting the suspect efficiently.

Just try not to be too harsh on the suspect and stay calm, use your manoeuvres tactically and safely, you will see a big difference in your copping if you follow these guidelines.

Authorized by Saphira.

Notes: I have given you a lot to work on, now try and implement them in chases on the servers and when you've got your problems sussed out, sign up for training again and you'll see a difference.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team