[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Ash) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Ash) (/showthread.php?tid=12780)

Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Ash) - Panda:3 - 2014-06-19 16:02

● Your LFS Username: comsitower

● Time & Date of Incident: 17/18/19.06.2014

● Screenshot Link: http://oi60.tinypic.com/2lurlus.jpg

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I deserve an unban because I wasnt at home yesterday and nobody had access to my account.
And why do I have 2 bans? 1perm and 1 for 365 days

RE: Unban Request - Pipa - 2014-06-19 16:25

It got extended, the longer one will be the one that sticks.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

RE: Unban Request - Ash - 2014-06-19 16:34

Can you tell me your location within Germany please.

And also the reason your ban shows up twice is due to the fact I originally banned you for a year (as that is the maximum I am allowed to issue), followed by an extension to your ban, which had been authorized by a leader.

Ash

RE: Unban Request - Ash - 2014-06-19 18:29

Well after PM'ing you, I see no reason to unban you. Your IP address links straight back to all the same locations you have previously played with us using that account.

RE: Unban Request - Panda:3 - 2014-06-19 18:36

Than thanks for that nice time with you and for admins that dont believe players that were playing fair .

RE: Unban Request - Ash - 2014-06-19 18:59

Playing fair? How is being AFK and gaining mileage FAIR? Thats called cheating. How do I know you was AFK? Because I tried to talk to you a few times, but got no response.

So I returned your car to the pitlane. Your throttle percentage and steering angle remained EXACTLY the same. Even then, I tried to talk to you and you didnt answer. Therefore proves to me you was not even active on the game at the time.

Before someone pointed out to me what was happening, you had been doing it for ATLEAST 20 minutes prior to your ban.

So you think your playing fair? Pfff...

RE: Unban Request - Panda:3 - 2014-06-20 10:52

(2014-06-19 18:59)Ash Wrote:  Playing fair? How is being AFK and gaining mileage FAIR? Thats called cheating. How do I know you was AFK? Because I tried to talk to you a few times, but got no response.

So I returned your car to the pitlane. Your throttle percentage and steering angle remained EXACTLY the same. Even then, I tried to talk to you and you didnt answer. Therefore proves to me you was not even active on the game at the time.

Before someone pointed out to me what was happening, you had been doing it for ATLEAST 20 minutes prior to your ban.

So you think your playing fair? Pfff...

Like I said , I wasnt at home at Wednesday , and nobody from my house had access to my account , maybe its hacked , I really dont know.

RE: Unban Request - Ash - 2014-06-20 12:06

Well your IP address used on Wednesday is that of your usual connection IP.

Coincidence?

RE: Unban Request - Panda:3 - 2014-06-20 14:50

(2014-06-20 12:06)Ash Wrote:  Well your IP address used on Wednesday is that of your usual connection IP.

Coincidence?

Maybe , if you dont believe me than just leave that topic closed as Denied.

RE: Unban Request - Ash - 2014-06-20 18:10

(2014-06-20 14:50)Panda:3 Wrote:  
(2014-06-20 12:06)Ash Wrote:  Well your IP address used on Wednesday is that of your usual connection IP.

Coincidence?

Maybe , if you dont believe me than just leave that topic closed as Denied.

Your the boss.

Unban Request Denied