[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report GREYMON (Report Archived by Val) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report GREYMON (Report Archived by Val) (/showthread.php?tid=13138)

+ Report GREYMON (Report Archived by Val) - Raz! - 2014-07-14 08:00

Your LFS Username: police999
Their LFS Username(s): GREYMON
Their LFS GameName(s): thesaemi96
Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
This will contain pictures and gifs
Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
13 June 2014 21:50 PM GMT + 1 (London)

GREYMON wanted a chase so he broke the rules by wrong siding to get my attention. However I ignore people whom want me to chase them. Later he moves up the tracks, and sees that I going towards him, he deliberately moves in front of me so I crash into him. He asks if I want to say sorry but I didn't, because Im not in the wrong. Then he proceeds by following me and hits into the back of me then uses a 'pit' move on me then causes me to spin out. Later he sees me parked up with my speed trap on, he causes a COP enroute to a chase to crash, then he scrapes the near side of my vehicle. Again he pits then turns around comes back towards me at much more speed and rammed even harder into the near side of my vehicle. At this point I got fed-up with him and I have posted this to your attention.
Thanks,
Raz!

Report GREYMON - Val - 2014-07-14 10:03

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I would prefer a replay with timestamps, these GIFs take age to load and I can't really see the circumstances of the facts.

RE: Report GREYMON - Raz! - 2014-07-14 10:18

I will try my best to upload the replay!

RE: Report GREYMON - Val - 2014-07-14 10:18

God, finally loaded.

If you could please in the future use the formal way (replay + timestamps) I would really appreciate.

The user has been warned on a previous report, but I shall give him a small ban, these actions look obviously intentional.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.