[TC] Gaming Forums
[Implemented] inSim Suggestion - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: [Implemented] inSim Suggestion (/showthread.php?tid=13159)

inSim Suggestion - Adorable - 2014-07-15 08:37

Hello,

I was thinking of a system that give cruiser more cash if they are driving for ex: a XRG , and they add 30% Of Air intake restrictions

Cruisers receive +4 Every 5 Seconds, after adding the 30% Cruisers will receive +5 every 5 seconds instead of 4, And maybe when using the Air intake restrictions the car condition Will go down Slower than it was

Same thing apply for the Other cars

*Got a Better way to make this system works better ? Share it with us here Smile

Kind Regards
Mr.AD

RE: inSim Suggestion - Spark - 2014-07-15 08:51

In my opinion its pointless ex: XRG is an XRG and there is no point to make its restriction go down by 30% so literally as i understood you are just want more money for a car that will be as fast as a UF1

RE: inSim Suggestion - Adorable - 2014-07-15 08:53

(2014-07-15 08:51)Spark Wrote:  In my opinion its pointless ex: XRG is an XRG and there is no point to make its restriction go down by 30% so literally as i understood you are just want more money for a car that will be as fast as a UF1

it's just a XRG Anyway , i'm not going to use it for racing or for escaping from cops Wink i usually drive XRG For saving money

RE: inSim Suggestion - Edwin - 2014-07-15 09:08

I think it's fine how it is, you get more money than with any other car. Don't think you should get even more just because of restrictions.

RE: inSim Suggestion - Olli - 2014-07-15 09:19

-1 from me also. The current system allowes you to earn enough money already.

RE: inSim Suggestion - Spark - 2014-07-15 09:25

Yup agreed with Ed and Olli Heart no need to change it. I just cant see any point in doing so!

RE: inSim Suggestion - Adorable - 2014-07-15 10:24

(2014-07-15 09:25)Spark Wrote:  Yup agreed with Ed and Olli Heart no need to change it. I just cant see any point in doing so!

Not changing it , adding a way to earn more cash

RE: inSim Suggestion - Spark - 2014-07-15 13:22

In my opinion its good enough

RE: inSim Suggestion - Adorable - 2015-06-06 17:49

Well... Since the air intake restriction idea got implemented...

I'm suggesting something else today.

Adding weight to the car that you're driving will give you some extra money for every interval of 50 kms driven.

Example: I have added 200 Kgs to my car. For every 50 kms that I drive with them I receive 200€

Not bad I think? As adding this extra weight will make the car stop faster Biggrin

RE: inSim Suggestion - Owl - 2015-06-06 17:53

(2015-06-06 17:49)Mr.AD Wrote:  Not bad I think? As adding this extra weight will make the car stop faster Biggrin

Incorrect, its the opposite effect. More weight = More braking force needed as there is more momentum pushing the car forwards.

...Physics...

RE: inSim Suggestion - Olli - 2015-06-06 18:00

Mr.AD Wrote:Adding weight to the car that you're driving will give you some extra money for every interval of 50 kms driven.

No thanks. Earning money is already too easy in my opinion.

RE: inSim Suggestion - Adorable - 2015-06-06 18:04

(2015-06-06 18:00)Olli Wrote:  
Mr.AD Wrote:Adding weight to the car that you're driving will give you some extra money for every interval of 50 kms driven.

You can earn them... But you can loose them.

I lost yesterday 8k from a chase. just by going over the limit

Earning 8,000€ Would take you to spend 1,50 hrs in a restricted XFG.

Earning money is easy for you cause you're always playing as a COP And doesn't get fined for speeding when you speed Smile The only thing that you're paying for at the moment is a new FZ5 / Services.

RE: inSim Suggestion - Olli - 2015-06-06 18:15

Mr.AD Wrote:
Olli Wrote:

Earning money is easy for you cause you're always playing as a COP And doesn't get fined for speeding when you speed Smile The only thing that you're paying for at the moment is a new FZ5 / Services.

How's this related to your suggestion? I just brought up my own opinion. Yes, it's true that I mostly cop whenever I'm online, however, I'm not doing it for the sake of earning money. I just donated 250K towards the Gumball's price pool just out of generosity. Anyways, back to the topic now.

RE: inSim Suggestion - Louis - 2015-06-07 00:04

Somebody is hungry for their £££...

IMO, not needed. Wizz about in XFG on 50% and you'll get money in no time!

RE: inSim Suggestion - Borja - 2015-06-07 00:08

In a restricted XFG/RG , in 3h , get 16k( as you sayed, i never know if its true) , i never see the problem.

RE: inSim Suggestion - Pipa - 2015-06-07 00:32

(2015-06-06 17:53)Skoda Wrote:  Incorrect, its the opposite effect. More weight = More braking force needed as there is more momentum pushing the car forwards.

The difference between a fully loaded car and an empty car should be minimal, at least when you stay within it's legal payload. The reason for that is the heavier car also has more friction with the road, so while it may have more energy due to higher weight it can also transfer that quicker.

They tested that with trucks a while back somewhere on german TV and the difference between a fully loaded truck vs. a empty one was minimal. Can't find it anywhere on youtube though.

RE: inSim Suggestion - KooKoo - 2015-06-07 15:37

Were just making money earning easier step by step, first by restriction and now by weight? Whats next? UF1 +5 car?