[TC] Gaming Forums
Gumball 2014 - Media Crew - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Gumball 2014 - Media Crew (/showthread.php?tid=13185)

Gumball 2014 - Media Crew - Spark - 2014-07-16 21:33

Ohai ,

I want to make a thread on Gumball 2014 Folder thing where all the other gumball sign ups and etc is... and i would like to make a thread about me recording the actual gumball 3000 on TC and i will be posting vids there every day new episode!

Post what you think Below also to mention i don't want any comments on it until 1 of august so i post the Thread info and after thread gets closed until August 1st

RE: Gumball 2014 Media Crew - Howlin - 2014-07-16 21:35

If you're doing this you should make one of the Shmee150 skins with media crew written on the side Wink

RE: Gumball 2014 Media Crew - Spark - 2014-07-16 21:43

Nah got my own XRT Golden Beast <-- and i will edit it add some 'Media Crew' Text on it and im good to Go Biggrin

RE: Gumball 2014 - Media Crew - Toni - 2014-07-16 22:45

good idea

RE: Gumball 2014 - Media Crew - Connor - 2014-07-16 22:45

I'm pretty sure Matt tried this after Gumball last year. Don't know how that turned out actually, I'd love to see what he got done, Matt? Tongue

You'd HAVE to get the start on a broadcast, that is a must!

RE: Gumball 2014 - Media Crew - Spark - 2014-07-16 22:53

(2014-07-16 22:45)Connor Wrote:  I'm pretty sure Matt tried this after Gumball last year.

Well he didnt do it Through out the whole Gumball becouse thats what im planning to do.

RE: Gumball 2014 - Media Crew - Howlin - 2014-07-16 22:56

This is all he did Biggrin

RE: Gumball 2014 - Media Crew - Spark - 2014-07-16 23:11

Such Facepalm... Any way is that a +1 from you two?
EDIT: Howlin said +1 on skype but if i do it properly Biggrin --> Yes i will.

RE: Gumball 2014 - Media Crew - Matt - 2014-07-17 03:12

Sleep>Editing, Josh. The video itself ended up being about 10 minutes then I sorta went "sod this" and went to bed at 4am... (I say, writing this at 4am...)

Spark, I've already got episode plans (planned time out to film 5-10 min vlogs), and a few other bits sorted for this-so don't worry-I've got it covered.

If you want game footage, you have to record it, edit it in and render it-far too time/CPU consuming to make viable Gumball videos-so a short explanation of whats happened is always good-however just a tad boring as Gumball, the second week for sure, isn't exactly eventful enough to warrant a 5-10 minute video...

But-I do also have another idea.

In previous Gumball films (such as 'Jackass does Gumball' there is a Day number, a location and a distance to drive for the route-as we don't have a route, or a change of location (*cough*WE+SO ftw*cough*) we could simply have day number-KM covered by the leader and maybe a driver name of the player in the video, more of a kinda compilation of vlogs/audio narrated multimedia (video mainly, to avoid bored viewers)...

To conclude, having the daily vlogs will be relatively pointless as, at most, they will gain maybe 50 views and lack viewer interest due to the short length and relatively unedited, unfiltered blabber about what happened on that day-it would be much better, in my opinion, to have a dropbox where people can upload (HD) videos of what they were doing today with some narration and their username and then that can be built into a Gumball film that I was planning to produce-and, as I'll have 2 weeks free time post-gumball, actually release by maybe even the start of October.

Shorter conclusion: No-upload them to dropbox and I'll edit them into the final product-which would produce a better community project rather than just me putting clips together without much explanation-while also providing a wider array of events as, unfortunately, I can't stay up for 2 weeks straight watching everybody and their dog get rammed, banned and...ka-blammed?

Yeah, I'm going to bed-might be on about 11am. Maybe. Depending on how warm my bed is.

In short, don't piss on my pancakes. Wink

RE: Gumball 2014 - Media Crew - Spark - 2014-07-17 06:59

They way you worked on the Gumball episodes last year... Ahhhh Screw it do what you want just saying this is what i will do and you can do a full movie at the end and hopefully you will do it properly but all i can say now is im still gonna do what i have planned.
Because i saw your last years Creation Biggrin

RE: Gumball 2014 - Media Crew - Spark - 2014-07-19 10:33

If a TC member or an Admin can Give me right to open 1 Thread in the Gumball 3000 Area that would be awesome becouse thats where i will be putting my GB3K Video Creations

RE: Gumball 2014 - Media Crew - Pete - 2014-07-21 10:08

Open it up in Multimedia and make a pilot version for us to look at from your current stash of footage. If it's to a good enough standard we'll put any future videos in the official area.