[TC] Gaming Forums
- Query User Report - Hunter1162 (Archived by Val) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Query User Report - Hunter1162 (Archived by Val) (/showthread.php?tid=13213)

- Query User Report - Hunter1162 (Archived by Val) - Louis - 2014-07-19 16:03

● Your LFS Username: lgrhacking

● Their LFS Username(s): Hunter1162
● Their LFS GameName(s): [BSW]Prophet[COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://uploadir.com/uploads/kabs198m/downloads/new
● Replay Timestamps: Spectate Prophet from overhead from: 37:45:00

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
19/07/14
~1600GMT

User Prophet rapidly decelerates, pulls into the centre on highway 1, whilst not considering other traffic with sirens on he U-turns in the centre of the highway (where he should of pulled to the right and waited for traffic to pass before turning) he then reply with 'lol' after seriously damaging me . Again without regard for other cops and users he turns back into the southbound lane and hits Daniel - simply because he wasn't driving defensively and not concentrating. However apologizing for this one

RE: Query User Report - Hunter1162 - Prophet - 2014-07-19 16:59

Well that was really a big fault.. Two people were talking to me I tired to listen to them and I realized that I wanted to go to pits and while listening to them I totally forgot to check map or mirrors or even think about where am I want to turn. I am really sorry for that mate I didn't wanted to crash to anyone.. Sad

RE: Query User Report - Hunter1162 - Louis - 2014-07-19 17:50

The problem was that you just 'lolled' it off, but since you apologized now I will forgive you! Smile

RE: Query User Report - Hunter1162 - Val - 2014-07-20 07:53

So do you want to leave the report ?

RE: Query User Report - Hunter1162 - Louis - 2014-07-20 12:53

Hi Val, thanks! Yes please - Prophet showed remorse after the incident (i'm sure that he will say sorry straight after in future) Tongue

Thanks though Val!

- Query User Report - Hunter1162 (Archived by Val) - Val - 2014-07-20 13:17

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.