[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Reporting a verry Skillfull cop (Report Archived by Cola) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Reporting a verry Skillfull cop (Report Archived by Cola) (/showthread.php?tid=13427)

+ Reporting a verry Skillfull cop (Report Archived by Cola) - Adorable - 2014-08-04 02:11

● Your LFS Username: RacerSS

● Their LFS Username(s): Garypants
● Their LFS GameName(s):RDP Nismo

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?68fjta4k24xlt91

● Replay Timestamps:
---Nismo :
Causing accident and almost going at the WW
Replay Time : 5:35

Cutting a Corner
Replay Time : 5:55

Not chasing fast cars
Replay Time : 7:30
again @ 39:10

Parking on pitlane
Replay time : from 9:20 to 10:15
--
No comments
Replay time : 54:00
Nice maneouver
Replay time : 55:30
--

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) : Nismo nice behaviour as a cop

Here is the way that nismo chat with his suspect

http://postimg.org/image/hukgw4fvb/

Saying : wasnt going to fine you so chill the ***k out

i got him copping on my replay(everything @Replay timestamps) .. and he got a verry poor comunication with suspects .. i saw him once chasing a suspect Stop him and then without saying a single word he simply leave the chase

RE: Reporting a verry Skillfull cop - Carl - 2014-08-04 02:41

So this all started because you were un happy about me stopping you for crashing someone accidently.

What I said in the chat was wrong yes.

I have not made any major mistakes as far as I am aware. I have had cop licence only 48 hours which means I have had little experience. You can't just find every little error I make and report me for it.

Ever heard of "Practice makes perfect"? Because that's the case with these mistakes you have came across. Nobody can be perfect straight off the top. I would just like some time to pick everything up step by step without people like you disrespecting me because I am bad.

If the admins could check the chat logs they will also see you disrespecting me which lead to my change of attitude towards you.

Quote:Not chasing fast cars

Without me checking what you mean exactly, I presume you mean people passing me at 130mph etc on highways. 2 reasons for this.
1) I don't have to chase anybody.
2) I leave gumballers alone as it can be annoying for them at times.

Quote:Causing accident and almost going at the WW
Replay Time : 5:35
if i had a chance to put siren on this most likely still would of happened (its gumball)

Quote:Cutting a Corner
Replay Time : 5:55
yes that was my fault but i just wanted to get to pits

Quote:Parking on pitlane
Replay time : from 9:20 to 10:15
nothing wrong with this i was not obstructing or disrupting anybodies gameplay. just never moved over enough.

Quote: No comments
Replay time : 54:00
he would of just sat there if i never done anything about it.

Quote:Nice maneouver
Replay time : 55:30
don't see much of an issue with this either.

(please speak to TC Warped regarding the abuse i got)

RE: Reporting a verry Skillfull cop - Adorable - 2014-08-04 02:50

(2014-08-04 02:41)Nismo Wrote:  So this all started because you were un happy about me stopping you for crashing someone accidently.

What I said in the chat was wrong yes.

I have not made any major mistakes as far as I am aware. I have had cop licence only 48 hours which means I have had little experience. You can't just find every little error I make and report me for it.

Quote:Not chasing fast cars

Without me checking what you mean exactly, I presume you mean people passing me at 130mph etc on highways. 2 reasons for this.
1) I don't have to chase anybody.
2) I leave gumballers alone as it can be annoying for them at times.

(Will update)

1-)Wow you have little experience ? You're a cop since 2010 and you lost your copping rights severals times .. and made many basic & Advanced training sessions

2-)being a gumballer doesnt mean that he can broke road laws and you have to chase him
3-) your job as a COP is to chase law breakers , no matter what car they are at .

Administrator Message by: Cola

Please allow [TC] admins to evalute the replay and judge the outcome.

Reporting a verry Skillfull cop - Cola - 2014-08-05 17:08

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Reporting a verry Skillfull cop - Cola - 2014-08-05 18:00

First of all, please include the username of the reported user in the title next time you choose to report another user.

Replay time: 5:35
The accident here is caused by user: niklassonhenrik for which he apologizes.

Replay time: 5:55
Reported user wrongsides in a corner and into SZ2. Does not cause any harm or damage, but as the reported user is in carrying the [COP] name tag at the time, they fail to follow server rule: 4.2, which states: "Road Laws
Cops must obey road laws when not in a chase."

Replay time: 7:30
Nowhere in the server rules are stated, that users carrying [COP] tag must chase 'criminals' on server.

Replay time: 9:20
Reported user is parked in the middle of the pitlane, causing a danger towards other users driving in the pitlane. This however did not cause a problem for other users on server at the time.

Replay time: 54:00
Reported user was in a chase, they went around to catch their suspect whom was parked on the taller barrier which the reported user was trying to reach. I don't see any problem with that at all.

Replay time: 55:30
Reported user turned around while in chase to keep up with his suspect. Yet again I fail to see the problem.

Chatlogs confirmed the sentence where the reported user does not respect another user, by swearing at the other user in local !l chat.

Reported user will recieve a warning for wrongsiding as a cop, and for disrespecting another user.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.