[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban - RedJ (Unban Request Denied by Val) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban - RedJ (Unban Request Denied by Val) (/showthread.php?tid=13431)

Unban - RedJ (Unban Request Denied by Val) - RedJohn - 2014-08-04 10:47

● Your LFS Username: RedJ

● Time & Date of Incident : August 3rd 2014 / ~7:20 PM

● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Hello , yesterday I was driving as fast as I can to overtake other Gumballers on the list , after a while I noticed that I get fined by a speedtrap then after seconds I get catched by another one not so far behind , after checking turned out Undercovergirl and Psygo were having fun setting speedtraps close to eachother to annoy speeding Gumballers , I got highly annoyed because I kept losing 2*280€/360€ in a matter of seconds . After a few laps (and a lot of money loss) I said as a "joke" , that these two deserve a special spot in hell , I really did not mean it litterally . I thought it was okey as it is quite a common "joke" on the internet.
I do apologise for what I said , and honestly I did not mean it badly.

RE: Unban - RedJ - Val - 2014-08-04 10:55

Hello,

This wasn't a joke from you, you were totally pissed off about the speedtrap :, 2014-08-03 18:25:05 UTC Montana RedJ RedJohη™^h100 : [COP]Psygo - Both of you are freaking annoying

You even sent a !tc message showing that you were very angry about it, you even PM'd Daniel about the speedtraps 2 times, once with the "F" word & caps on.

You told them "UCG , Psygo , there is a special spot in hell for you both".

Such words have not to be said at any costs.

I've asked you why did you say that, you told me that you were joking with them on Teamspeak, despite that UcG and Psygo muted you so they couldn't hear what ever you were saying or trying to say.

I've spoke to them and they also mentioned me that you annoyed them on the Teamspeak.

So were you fooling me ?

RE: Unban - RedJ - RedJohn - 2014-08-04 11:06

(2014-08-04 10:55)Val Wrote:  Hello,

You even sent a !tc message showing that you were very angry about it, you even PM'd Daniel about the speedtraps 2 times, once with the "F" word & caps on.

I did hoping anyone to stop them and let me drive in peace , but what I told Daniel was a supposed to be private , if I wanted else I would've telled him without using the PM system..

(2014-08-04 10:55)Val Wrote:  I've spoke to them and they also mentioned me that you annoyed them on the Teamspeak.

I talked to them quite rarely back then , besides , do they have some sort of proof for what they claim ?

(2014-08-04 10:55)Val Wrote:  So were you fooling me ?

I did not know they took it badly as they didn't say anything else than "It's too cold up there" (Atleast that's what I remember).

RE: Unban - RedJ - Val - 2014-08-04 11:16

RedJohn Wrote:I talked to them quite rarely back then , besides , do they have some sort of proof for what they claim ?

I don't need any proof, I just wanted to know if you were really joking with them about what you said. They weren't & you showed that you were really angry, as said above.

RedJohn Wrote:private

Sorry but that concerns the facts, I'm trying to explain that the words you said was meant to hurt, while you're trying to say to me with "that was a joke".

I don't find anything serious in this, and I didn't take an action about those PM but about your behaviour you had toward them.

RE: Unban - RedJ - RedJohn - 2014-08-04 11:26

(2014-08-04 11:16)Val Wrote:  I didn't take an action about those PM but about your behaviour you had toward them.

Sorry , but they knew people are flooring it to take a good position on the Top 15 , one speedtrap would've been okey , but two close to eachother was provoking people's anger , especially me , as I'm not sure if the money I have will be enough to even complete this event , extra money loss wasn't helping me.
And the fact they seemed to enjoy doing it and watch people losing a lot of money , made me more and more angry.
But that was still stupid from me to say , I apologise for the behaviour. Sad

RE: Unban - RedJ - Val - 2014-08-04 11:27

So do I have to assume that you weren't joking after all?

RE: Unban - RedJ - RedJohn - 2014-08-04 11:36

I just wanted to tell them what they were doing was not cool , just used that exact sentence to express that , which was not the best thing to do at the time

RE: Unban - RedJ - Val - 2014-08-05 14:13

Hello,

I'm denying the request. Trying to fool me, wasting my time and being offensive weren't the best solutions.

Unban Request Denied