[TC] Gaming Forums
- Reporting hotpursuit (Archived by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Reporting hotpursuit (Archived by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=13674)

- Reporting hotpursuit (Archived by Pipa) - Rocky7up - 2014-08-15 17:57

● Your LFS Username: Rockclan

● Their LFS Username(s): hotpursuit , psygo
● Their LFS GameName(s): UnderCoverGirl , Psygo

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?p4vneaqbzbddw0l
● Replay Timestamps: 7:16.12 , 27:54.03 , 28:20.88

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
At the 2nd of August, Undercovergirl was ramming multiple times, with no reason and no sorry.
At 7:16 into the replay, she is ramming Psygo behind the pits, as the others are doing the opening ceremony of the GB3k. No sorry is said and later whilst still before the start they go stunting with RAC ramp. (They = Psygo & UcG)
At 27:54 into the replay, she is ramming Psygo as he is recovering from a crash, this nearly causes a huge pile-up and should therefore be considered blatant and dangerous ramming with no sorry said.
At 28:20 into the replay, she is still ramming Psygo, this time trying to stop him from reaching the pits I’m assuming.

This is all is ofcourse uncalled for and breaks the following rules:

1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
1.12. Stunts
6.1. Drive sensibly and predictably in pit-lane.

(Now UcG has been deliberately crashing people before and I believe this should be dealt with)

Walter

RE: Reporting hotpursuit - Psygo - 2014-08-15 19:41

I'd like to say that we were on skype or teamspeak at the time and that we constantly do this.
no admin has complained about it before and we don't purposely ram other people.

oh and pitlane isn't really behind the pit.

RE: Reporting hotpursuit - UndercoverGirl - 2014-08-15 20:09

Like psygo said, no admins have said anything to it.
And to my defence, 98% of the time ive rammed anyone ive been on ts or been driving with them... unless they been coming towards me on the wrongside.
And i always say sorry when its been my fault when i hit someone by accident whom i did not drive with og know.

RE: Reporting hotpursuit - Stunna - 2014-08-15 21:02

This happened August 2nd and you are just now reporting it?

Reporting hotpursuit - Pipa - 2014-08-16 14:14

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2014-08-15 17:57)Rocky7up Wrote:  At 7:16 into the replay, she is ramming Psygo behind the pits, as the others are doing the opening ceremony of the GB3k. No sorry is said and later whilst still before the start they go stunting with RAC ramp. (They = Psygo & UcG)

It is correct that you are not allowed to ram/crash/wreck others intentionally. However if that person in question is your friend and you know that they will be fine with it, then we see no issue and won't interfer.

They did it behind pits and didn't bother anybody else.

(2014-08-15 17:57)Rocky7up Wrote:  At 27:54 into the replay, she is ramming Psygo as he is recovering from a crash, this nearly causes a huge pile-up and should therefore be considered blatant and dangerous ramming with no sorry said.
At 28:20 into the replay, she is still ramming Psygo, this time trying to stop him from reaching the pits I’m assuming.

From what i could see is that psygos car was heavily damaged and had problems getting up to speed. She tried to help him, but due to the ufr's low weight she had to get momentum up to do so. She hit the right spot, but due to the deformed rb4 that psygo was driving it didn't went as planned and he spun.

I really don't get the impression they were intentionally pissing about. Psygo was just trying to get back to pits and he spun a few times by himself aswell.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.