[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Cop abuse Report. (Report Archived by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Cop abuse Report. (Report Archived by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=13688)

+ Cop abuse Report. (Report Archived by BoyPower) - The End - 2014-08-16 13:52

● Your LFS Username: TheEnd (Vegardnos)

● Their LFS Username(s): RacerSS
● Their LFS GameName(s): Mr. AD[Cop]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: -empty-
● Replay Timestamps:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cmlwyc76emes4bg/Cop+abuse%21+Don%27t+know+the+rules.mpr#39;t_know_the_rules.mpr

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Soooo. A guy named "Mr. AD[COP]" was chasing me for drifting one corner. Fair enough but after I pay the fine which was (300,- for dangerous Driving) I make a u turn to head back to pit. He chases me for absolutely no reason AT all!!
And I refuse to go on the grass because I was typing in chat. And when I do this I ask him what have i done wrong and why am I being chased 2 seconds after I left the other case which i paid the fine for. And he says "Careless Driving" and then he thretends me with calling other cops on me for not driving on the grass. But then he backed up to give me another fine for careless driving and not pulling over to the grass He changes the fine from Careless driving to Dangerous Driving to get more money out of it. And I just sat there thinking what the actual *Removed*. I just floored it. And the he said to me 10 seconds before he gave me the fine that i was being fined for Careless driving for making an u-turn but he decides to change it to get more money out of it and another player reacts to that as well as me and he asks him why and he has no other answer than Because he did not pull over to the side of the road.

I was streaming at that point and I had to end the stream cause he was acting like a total *Removed* to me and abusing his rights. And that ruins the fun and that ruins my stream so THANKS for that! I hope you guys look at this and try to see it from MY point of view, not your but MY point of view. I do have footage of it, if it's needed. But replay is not picking up the insim.

Time: 03:30-03:35 16.August.2014

-TheEnd

Old:

RE: Cop abuse Report. - Adorable - 2014-08-16 14:15

Welcome back The end at this new thread Smile

seems like you still need assistance creating a report against me please let me know so i can post replay and the replay timestamps for you

however , i chased that guy first time when he was drifting arround the roundabout, fined him || and then i saw him doing a U-turn drifting , chased him parked my car on the grass , suspect stopped on the road (asked from him severals time to move to the grass --not replying) user started using some bad language and complaining about the 2nd chase So i fined him for dangerous driving as (stopping on the road, refusing to move = Endangering other road users!) So i issued a 150€ ticket for him

Suspect decide to run away and try to escape. catched him and user starts insulting me

now it's seems that he is reporting me for abusing my rights ... can you please tell me who deserve to be reported at this case ?

(2014-08-16 13:52)The End Wrote:  try to see it from MY point of view, not your but MY point of view. I do have footage of it
-TheEnd

oh your point of view is far away from the server rules...

RE: Cop abuse Report. - The End - 2014-08-16 14:28

*Removed* off. Don't Comment My shit. I want a adult TC member not a 10 year old like u.

RE: Cop abuse Report. - BP - 2014-08-16 14:29

(2014-08-16 14:28)The End Wrote:  *Removed* off. Don't Comment My shit. I want a adult TC member not a 10 year old like u.

You need to learn how to speak to people.

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Give a timestamp.

RE: Cop abuse Report. - Adorable - 2014-08-16 14:32

(2014-08-16 14:28)The End Wrote:  *Removed* off. Don't Comment My shit. I want a adult TC member not a 10 year old like u.

i got a replay , including you talking with a verry bad language .. i can create a user report but i doesnt want to , i'm not like you , i'm not 10 Years old , i'm trying to defend myself on a report that is made of nothing against me

RE: Cop abuse Report. - BP - 2014-08-16 14:32

(2014-08-16 14:32)RacerSS Wrote:  

i got a replay , including you talking with a verry bad language .. i can create a user report but i doesnt want to , i'm not like you , i'm not 10 Years old , i'm trying to defend myself on a report that is made of nothing against me

I am going to be checking the way he has been talking to people - don't worry about that.

RE: Cop abuse Report. - BP - 2014-08-16 15:31

The End Wrote:Soooo. A guy named "Mr. AD[COP]" was chasing me for drifting one corner. Fair enough but after I pay the fine which was (300,- for dangerous Driving)

No, it was €300 for causing an accident.
Quote:2014-08-16 12:57:03 UTC Montana *HOST* Offence: Causing an accident (300 €)
2014-08-16 12:57:03 UTC Montana *HOST* Mr.AD [COP] fines ÐM™ ☆ TheEnd for:

It could possible be argued that €300 is too much - but in all fairness it seemed that you drifted into his traffic stop. Justified enough.

The End Wrote:I make a u turn to head back to pit. He chases me for absolutely no reason AT all!!

Well, you sort of drifted when you U-turned, thus leaving tyre marks on the road. This is careless and thus he chased you for that.

The End Wrote:And I refuse to go on the grass because I was typing in chat. And when I do this I ask him what have i done wrong and why am I being chased 2 seconds after I left the other case which i paid the fine for. And he says "Careless Driving" and then he thretends me with calling other cops on me for not driving on the grass. But then he backed up to give me another fine for careless driving and not pulling over to the grass He changes the fine from Careless driving to Dangerous Driving to get more money out of it.

He was going to fine you for careless driving for the dodgy U-Turn (which would have been strict but not unjustified) but then fined you for dangerous driving instead because you were dangerously parked in the road refusing to move. However, a more appropriate fine for him to have issued would have been illegal parking, as the fine list states the following under illegal parking:

Fine List Wrote:Stopping/halting is allowed as long the stopped car doesn't cause an immediate danger to others.

It was dangerous and at that time, you were completely stopped, thus illegal parking could've been acceptable - also, you didn't move despite his instruction. He will get a warning for miss-fining (it should not have been classed as dangerous driving).

The End Wrote:And I just sat there thinking what the actual *Removed*. I just floored it. And the he said to me 10 seconds before he gave me the fine that i was being fined for Careless driving for making an u-turn but he decides to change it to get more money out of it and another player reacts to that as well as me and he asks him why and he has no other answer than Because he did not pull over to the side of the road.

Since you failed to stop, the original fine is no longer relevant. The new relevant fine is evading police. He could've fined for careless too, given the reason you were chased for that situation.

The End Wrote:I was streaming at that point and I had to end the stream cause he was acting like a total *Removed* to me and abusing his rights. And that ruins the fun and that ruins my stream so THANKS for that! I hope you guys look at this and try to see it from MY point of view, not your but MY point of view. I do have footage of it, if it's needed. But replay is not picking up the insim.

You need to improve your attitude. You are being banned from the forum and in-game for your verbal abuse. The forum ban is being issued for post #3 of this thread and the in-game ban is being issued for various insulting, disrespect and bad attitude.

Summary:

The End banned in-game and on the forum
RacerSS was given a confirmable warning for miss-fining

The end.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.