[TC] Gaming Forums
- RJ Report. (Archived by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - RJ Report. (Archived by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=13719)

- RJ Report. (Archived by BoyPower) - Cam - 2014-08-17 17:21

Your LFS Username: camerontinkler

● Their LFS Username(s): RedJ
● Their LFS GameName(s): RedJohn
● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/egx1k3hxfmz1e4w/My+Movie.mp4
● Replay Timestamps: No need.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) 21.18.2014 Not too sure about the time, around 17:30 I think

I gave RJ the chance to watch the replay so he could explain himself, but he said he couldn't download it, therefore I've decided to take it to the fourms. From what I see, he has lined his car up then accelerated into the back of me whilst I had someone pulled over.
I'm not really sure what to believe as my car and the other guys car went flying. RJ then drove into safezone 2 and pitted, having not said anything about the crash.

RJ Report. - BP - 2014-08-17 17:23

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Just watched the video and it looks like lag.

I seem to remember him saying (at one point, may have been at quite a different time) that he can't see any other car.

RE: RJ Report. - RedJohn - 2014-08-17 17:27

Indeed , earlier this day I was cruising with Dowpy , he then disappeared (all cars did actually) , after that he said that I rammed him , but after checking my replay everybody just froze and I did nothing to his car, besides , the video does not want to play for me so I have no idea of what I did wrong

RE: RJ Report. - BP - 2014-08-17 17:30

I was online at the time and I'm uploading a replay now.

RE: RJ Report. - Cam - 2014-08-17 17:31

Yeah, I'm not exactly fuming about it... Just wanted an explanation as to why you decided to speed up once you was in line with my car. That's all. I guess there isn't much to say if it was lag.

RE: RJ Report. - BP - 2014-08-17 17:34

My replay is too large for localhostr, even after compression. I don't see the point in uploading it though, it was clearly a problem with lag.

RedJohn Wrote:Indeed , earlier this day I was cruising with Dowpy , he then disappeared (all cars did actually) , after that he said that I rammed him , but after checking my replay everybody just froze and I did nothing to his car

Please be very weary of this problem from now on as it can ruin gameplay.

RE: RJ Report. - Cam - 2014-08-17 17:36

Thank you BP for your time.

RE: RJ Report. - RedJohn - 2014-08-17 17:41

Found the incident on my replay , making a gif of it now

[Image: Sonic.gif]
I apologise for what I caused and will try to pull over if this rehappens , thanks for your time.

- RJ Report. (Archived by BoyPower) - BP - 2014-08-17 17:47

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.