[TC] Gaming Forums
Permanent ban (Unban Request Granted by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Permanent ban (Unban Request Granted by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=13789)

Permanent ban (Unban Request Granted by BoyPower) - Boxman90 - 2014-08-22 22:22

● Your LFS Username: Boxman90

● Time & Date of Incident: Many years ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Several years ago I got myself a permanent ban due to, iirc, a negative attitude towards one of the [TC] crew. After that, I stopped playing the game altogether.

I can't remember the exact details surrounding my ban, and I see the old forums have gone as well (so I can't check what went on).

Recently I have received my Oculus Rift, and have rediscovered this game with it. I feel I will spend a lot of time playing again.

My memories to [TC] Citydriving were the best of any multiplayer racegame, which is why I would really like to return here from time to time. I am aware that at the time of my ban, there was a "permanent=permanent" ban policy. Still, I would like to humbly request if my ban could please be lifted, and if I could get a second chance. I have become older (mid-twenties now) and with that a lot wiser, and am sure not to make the same mistakes again.

I am reading the current rules and manual as we speak.

RE: Permanent ban - Saphira - 2014-08-23 08:47

The TC Member who placed your ban is currently inactive from TC, therefore i have contacted Leaders/Supervisors who shall now deal with this.
Please be patient in waiting for you reply/answer to your unban request. They shall get back to you as soon as they can.
Thankyou

RE: Permanent ban - Boxman90 - 2014-08-24 14:29

Thanks Saphira, I'm looking forward to hearing their descision.

RE: Permanent ban - Boxman90 - 2014-08-27 00:27

Any news? Smile

RE: Permanent ban - BP - 2014-08-27 07:19

Not yet.

RE: Permanent ban - BP - 2014-08-30 22:07

Hi, Boxman.

Due to the reasonable unban request and the fact you were banned around four years ago, you will be unbanned. Your abuse to [TC] Members on the (old) forums and your swearing in-game has been forgiven but not forgotten. This means if we ever need to look back at your history to determine the correct action to take for future offences (hopefully it won't come to that), it may be taken into consideration.

Because of this, it is best you keep out of any trouble, particularly regarding to abuse. Judging by what you said, you've probably read the server rules and manual by now so you need to stick to them.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.