[TC] Gaming Forums
Unbanrequest - TigRgame (Unban Request Denied by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unbanrequest - TigRgame (Unban Request Denied by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=13889)

Unbanrequest - TigRgame (Unban Request Denied by Pipa) - TigR - 2014-08-30 13:22

● Your LFS Username: TigRgame

● Time & Date of Incident: 30.08.14

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I do not have any replay or screenshots of the incident.
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was talking to Warped about some incidents that happened in a chase that RedJohn reported. He told me what i did and what i did wrong and i simply replied. After he had asked me why i did it "Example " i replied whit a legit answer and then he wouldn't answer me again but instead bringing up a diffrent incident. After this happening several times i asked for the replay so i could see it myself if i did it wrong or not, he then didn't answer. I got mad of course and said "This is "f-word" up! giving me warnings for stuff i dident do wrong." and got banned for this, i think.

*I would like the management to take a look at this rather than the admins involved in the case. Thanks.*

~ TigR

RE: Unbanrequest - TigRgame - Pipa - 2014-08-30 13:46

(2014-08-30 13:22)TigR Wrote:  ● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was talking to Warped about some incidents that happened in a chase that RedJohn reported. He told me what i did and what i did wrong and i simply replied. After he had asked me why i did it "Example " i replied whit a legit answer and then he wouldn't answer me again but instead bringing up a diffrent incident.

He told you in great lengths what you did wrong and instead of just putting in a quick "confirmable ingame warning" into the URS, he talked to you in person and tried to make sure you knew what the problem was.

You completely ignored his warning and kept argueing with him. You even forgot half of the stuff that he told you to watch. Furthermore you threatened that you would report him to the managment, after he refused to repeat himself yet again.

(2014-08-30 13:22)TigR Wrote:  ● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was talking to After this happening several times i asked for the replay so i could see it myself if i did it wrong or not, he then didn't answer. I got mad of course and said "This is "f-word" up! giving me warnings for stuff i dident do wrong." and got banned for this, i think.

It isn't his job to supply you with a replay, however if you spoke to him nicely i am sure he would have supplied you with one.

Warped was only the middle man in this tale, as you were reported. He remained calm, professional and friendly the whole time, however you choose to talk down to him and even threaten him with a report because YOU FAILED TO LISTEN to him in the first place.

(2014-08-30 13:22)TigR Wrote:  I got mad of course and said "This is "f-word" up! giving me warnings for stuff i dident do wrong." and got banned for this, i think.

You broke the rules and got reported. Warped was only the messenger of bad news. The person that did something wrong was you and you should have listened to an admin. Take a look at the rules below.

Quote:9.1. Do not argue with the [TC] members.

If you get a punishment, you very likely broke a server rule. Obey the [TC] members' orders. We are not here to ruin the fun, but to keep everything in order and safe. If a [TC] member tells you to stop doing something, do so.
If you feel unfairly treated, you can post on the forum with an unban request or ask for an explanation.
http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/#tc

Quote:9.2. Respect the [TC] members.

Remember they are here to help you have a fun time on LFS as volunteers.
They use their own spare time to run the servers and forum, and they at least deserve to be respected by other players.
http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/#tc

(2014-08-30 13:22)TigR Wrote:  *I would like the management to take a look at this rather than the admins involved in the case. Thanks.

Unban requests are handled by the admin that issued the ban. Will leave this open incase you want to apologise for your poor attitude towards Warped.

RE: Unbanrequest - TigRgame - TigR - 2014-08-30 14:15

ok, first of all he never game me an confirmable warning. I did not ignor what he said either, he said "what i did wrong" and i said back that it is a legal move. or that i will stop doing it.

2nd. I asked Warped nicely if he could send me the replay so i could see myself what i did. because i had already saved mine earlier. and i did not talk down on him and i did listen to what he said, i just replied whit my argument on why nothing was wrong.

3rd. I listened to the admin. You canbt say i dident. Again, i only replied to what he said.

Quote:Unban requests are handled by the admin that issued the ban. Will leave this open incase you want to apologise for your poor attitude towards Warped.
I know that but you are so full of anger right now that you cant see it from another perspective. that why i wanted someone else to have a look at it.
Edit: not anger but you just want to get it over whit.

RE: Unbanrequest - TigRgame - BP - 2014-08-30 14:24

TigR, if you want it to be reviewed by management then PM a member of management on the forum with a replay (get one from someone you know was online, do what you have to do) and any other details. This thread will be dealt with by the admin who banned you.

RE: Unbanrequest - TigRgame - TigR - 2014-08-30 14:30

Ok,Thanks.

RE: Unbanrequest - TigRgame - Pipa - 2014-08-30 14:32

(2014-08-30 14:15)TigR Wrote:  ok, first of all he never game me an confirmable warning. I did not ignor what he said either, he said "what i did wrong" and i said back that it is a legal move. or that i will stop doing it.

As i said he did not give you a confirmable ingame warning, since he chose to speak to you in person to make sure you understood everything correctly.

You argued with him. Read rule 9.1 again.

(2014-08-30 14:15)TigR Wrote:  2nd. I asked Warped nicely if he could send me the replay so i could see myself what i did. because i had already saved mine earlier. and i did not talk down on him and i did listen to what he said, i just replied whit my argument on why nothing was wrong.

Jepp your request at that point was actually pleasant, however lets not forget what happened before that. [Bottom to Top]

2014-08-30 12:23:44 UTC Kyoto TigRgame SO•TigR [COP] : this to the management..
2014-08-30 12:23:39 UTC Kyoto TigRgame SO•TigR [COP] : [TC]›Warped‹[COP] - if you cant proove all that i did wrong and show me i will take
2014-08-30 12:22:42 UTC Kyoto TigRgame SO•TigR [COP] : well if you cant proove it in the chat logs or replay how can yoiu then warn me for it?

You kept denying everything Warped told you to watch and when it came down to you getting a warning you demanded him to repeat himself. After he refused you threatened him with a report.

Letting that aside your comment doesn't even make sense.

(2014-08-30 14:15)TigR Wrote:  3rd. I listened to the admin. You canbt say i dident. Again, i only replied to what he said.

Considering the above that is highly unlikely. You certainly did not take one word onboard or we wouldn't have to deal with this unban request.

(2014-08-30 14:15)TigR Wrote:  I know that but you are so full of anger right now that you cant see it from another perspective. that why i wanted someone else to have a look at it.
Edit: not anger but you just want to get it over whit.

From what i have been told it is probably the other way around. The word to describe your condition was "fuming".

Lets bring this to an end. The next time you are being approached by an admin listen to him and do not argue. If you have a problem with his decision then ask him nicely if you could talk to him about it, if not then bring that argument to the forum.

The way you treated Warped will not be tolerated and you will have to sit out your ban.

Unban Request Denied