[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report camerontinkler. (Report Archived by Warped) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report camerontinkler. (Report Archived by Warped) (/showthread.php?tid=13948)

+ Report camerontinkler. (Report Archived by Warped) - Warrior - 2014-09-04 11:09

● Your LFS Username: stanis96

● Their LFS Username(s): camerontinkler
● Their LFS GameName(s): [COP]Sonic

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.filedropper.com/reportsonic
● Replay Timestamps: 1:19:35.04

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) He PIT me to wrongside on autobahn.

RE: Report camerontinkler. - Cam - 2014-09-04 11:17

I'm unaware of these type of situations. I feel it could have been avoided if he was to drive slower near that area; or maybe I should have chosen a different moment. It was just an adrenaline rush I suppose, we were both going fast close to each other. I've made it clear that I'm willing to send back the money from the auto-bust if necessary. If I am in the wrong, then I'll know for next time.
That's all I can say.

Report camerontinkler. - Warped - 2014-09-05 05:03

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2014-09-04 11:09)stanis96 Wrote:  He PIT me to wrongside on autobahn.

Confirmed.

(2014-09-04 11:17)camerontinkler Wrote:  I'm unaware of these type of situations. I feel it could have been avoided if he was to drive slower near that area; or maybe I should have chosen a different moment. It was just an adrenaline rush I suppose, we were both going fast close to each other. I've made it clear that I'm willing to send back the money from the auto-bust if necessary. If I am in the wrong, then I'll know for next time.
That's all I can say.

The reason this is against the server rules is that when you use the PIT manoeuvre on the suspect and make him slide to the wrong side of the Autobahn, not only would you endanger other fast-passing traffic by physically making the suspect slide/drive wrong way but to exploit a force-spec feature that is put in certain areas around the Autobahn. This way the police gain unfair advantage over the suspect. I'm fully certain this wasn't your intention at all, and you wouldn't have done it if you had known.

camerontinkler has received a warning.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.