[TC] Gaming Forums
TypeRacing's unban request (Unban Request Granted by Ras) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: TypeRacing's unban request (Unban Request Granted by Ras) (/showthread.php?tid=14028)

TypeRacing's unban request (Unban Request Granted by Ras) - TypeRacing - 2014-09-12 12:47

● Your LFS Username: TypeRacing

● Time & Date of Incident: 2014-02-10 23:20:26

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I think by the time I've been banned I started to respect proper cruise communities, just like [TC] is. The thing I did was wrong. Chasing and crashing the chase isn't right thing to do. I understand my mistake clearly. Ofcourse you might think those are just plain words, but I'll promise that anything like that won't happen again!

Reason why I'm writing this is because I'd like to take part of [TC] Racing events which Pete is organising, but silly mistake I made some time ago won't allow me to join and have fun with other racers.

I respect any decision admins will make, but I would be very thankful if I could get rid of that ban and enjoy good time Smile

TypeRacing's unban request - Warped - 2014-09-12 13:48

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

RE: TypeRacing's unban request - Ras - 2014-09-12 14:10

First of, thanks for taking your time with the unban request, making it a proper one. You have served more than half of your ban time (7 months out of 12 months)

Due to the aforementioned and the fact that you've made a good unban request, showing you have most probably improved your behavior, i am going to go ahead and unban you.

Of course this means we expect you to follow all rules from now on, and any trouble could cause a new lengthy ban.

Please reply that you have read and understood this.

RE: TypeRacing's unban request - TypeRacing - 2014-09-12 14:25

I confirm that I understand everything, including that any new violation will bring even stronger penalty.

Thanks, hopefully we can meet on the track soon!

RE: TypeRacing's unban request - Ras - 2014-09-12 14:30

Enjoy your time on the servers!

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.