[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report Crobink (Report Archived by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report Crobink (Report Archived by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=14386)

+ Report Crobink (Report Archived by Pipa) - JoaquinNsr80 - 2014-10-11 17:24

● Your LFS Username: JoaquinNsr80

● Their LFS Username(s): Crobink
● Their LFS GameName(s): LBD K.KarLsson

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/lvwitz
● Replay Timestamps: 1:04

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Hello I just joined server 2 and in the first pit exit I'm heading down the road right outside pits and when I'm slowing down to make a right turn I get rammed from behind. When I see Crobink doesn't say sorry I ask him if he wants a report. He responds:

Crobink- "Because you random lock ur brakes? - Sure"
Joaquin- "I was slowingdown to turn right."
Crobink- "Then use ur god damn indicators. They arent there for nothing."
Joaquin- "ok report"

At this point after crashing and no apologize and this persons attitude I decide I'm going to report.

Crobink- "head on report me, but atleast i said sorry."

Here he invents that he said sorry, so I checked replay and in any moment of this incident apologized. After that he insists he apologized and shows me his sorry/no problem bind.

Report Crobink - Pipa - 2014-10-11 17:25

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report Crobink - K.Karlsson - 2014-10-11 17:32

Atleast i said sorry, but now i got banned for not saying sorry, i said sorry after the replay. I'm sorry for it.

RE: Report Crobink - Pipa - 2014-10-11 17:37

(2014-10-11 17:32)Pewin Wrote:  Atleast i said sorry, but now i got banned for not saying sorry, i said sorry after the replay. I'm sorry for it.

The incident was undoubtedly your mistake and you should have apologised for it right away.

The problem here is that you knew that it was your mistake, but didn't care. And when you noticed that JoaquinNsr80 wasn't going to drop it, you tried blaming him. He merely wiggled a bit and indicators are optional.

That coupled with a URS that is full of poor behaviour and bad attitude means that you will have to take a bit of a vacation from TC now.

Thanks for the report JoaquinNsr80

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.