[TC] Gaming Forums
dmo3_al7zn unban req. (Ban Reduced by Chuck) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: dmo3_al7zn unban req. (Ban Reduced by Chuck) (/showthread.php?tid=14662)

dmo3_al7zn unban req. (Ban Reduced by Chuck) - KooKoo - 2014-11-01 09:35

● Your LFS Username: dmo3_al7zn

● Time & Date of Incident today

● Replay / Screenshot Link:none
● Replay Timestamps:none

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Well first of all, there was a siren ahead of me, and i braked and the car in-front of me as well, as i braked i hit someone. later on i continued driving.. and then he told me why did you hit me, you were ignoring sirens.. etc... I Told him that he was parking in an illegal spot, he said it was a cut-off area, to be honest i didn't know he was an admin. because 100% of the time when i cause a conflict with another player they will just make an argument that never ends. And i actually did not want to make an argument, i didn't realize he was an administrator actually. i told him he was parking in an illegal spot, end of. and then i got banned.
Honestly, its both our faults.
firstly because he parked in an illegal spot where its not safe (not sure)
secondly, i had bad manners dealing with him because every time i explain it ends up being an argument, dint know he was an admin and that i would apologize if i knew i was wrong.
As of ending my request i would like to apologize to chuck. And i want to promise all the TC administrators to keep my attitude positive at all times even if i was wrong or right. That i will always apologize under all circumstances.
Once again sorry for this disturbing conflict and my bad attitude.
I Hope you accept this and give me another chance in your wonderful server.
Yours Sincerely,
KooKoo

dmo3_al7zn unban req. - BP - 2014-11-01 09:53

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

RE: dmo3_al7zn unban req. - KooKoo - 2014-11-01 10:04

Thanks for informing him.

RE: dmo3_al7zn unban req. - Chuck - 2014-11-01 12:23

The apology comes a little late, and reading your statement above, I'm sure you still fail to see the mistake on your side.
The actual crash was caused by your careless and inattentive driving. You almost crashed directly into a chase which could have avoided if you'd paid more attention to the sirens.
Instead, you managed to crash into your friend's rear-end, who wasn't really paying more attention than you did.
However, your car was deflected and crashed into mine, which was, in opposite to your words, not parked on the road, but instead in a separated area. The bumps on the ground and also the highly visible hay-bales clearly indicate that this area is NOT part of the regular road.
I admit it may be more dangerous to park there than behind the barriers, but its not the parking that makes it dangerous, it's the negligent people who lose control over their cars who make it dangerous.
The area could have also been a foot-walk and I could have been a pedestrian. Would you blame the pedestrian for getting injured cause you lost control over your car? Certainly not.

I understand you did not intentional crash into me and it was a accident. But that doesn't mean you're automatically off the hook. The opposite is true. You're always responsible, whether IRL or in-game.
You caused that accident by the way you operated your vehicle, hence you're responsible for it and all it's consequences. So you are the one who should have apologised, but instead, you told me off, in quite a rude manner.
So, bottom line the ban was just, but since you're record is clear of any previous offences, I'm gonna reduce it to 12 hours from now. I hope you use the time and think about it.

dmo3_al7zn unban req. (Ban Reduced by Chuck) - Chuck - 2014-11-01 12:30

Your ban has been reduced