[TC] Gaming Forums
(Refund Request Denied by Saphira) cop rights revoked for some time ago - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Refund Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+----- Forum: Refund Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: (Refund Request Denied by Saphira) cop rights revoked for some time ago (/showthread.php?tid=14868)

(Refund Request Denied by Saphira) cop rights revoked for some time ago - Morreboy - 2014-11-17 17:32

Your LFS Username: morreboy

- Time & DATE of Incident: 6 month ago?

- REPLAY / Screenshot Link: Cameron´s report on [TT] Dino
- REPLAY Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:

Hello there.

As you might expect my request is to get my cop rights back.

It happend for I dont know time ago, but I think you can see it.

The reason why I decide to make this request, is because I still think my revokation was unfair, because As I remember I pushed [TC] Leon WW when there was upcomming traffic, he dindt hit them but I got told it was a NO GO so I got my rights taken. I have waited for some time now for making this, but I decided to do it now because for 2 days ago I think it was [MAC] Cameron reported [TT] Dino, and in the Movie he is pushing, and keep pushing im WW on Autobahn, but the only thing that happend for him was a little talk. I also remember I told TC about some other doing the same, they only got a warning, nothing else. I dont tell any name, but there is 1 guy I reported for doing it 3 times I think, and guess what happend? nothing. (Its not to sound evil)

RE: cop rights revoked for some time ago - BP - 2014-11-17 17:40

I've removed your other three threads you made which seemed to be exactly the same as this one.

The details you seem to be missing surrounding this case:

- Your rights were revoked two times previously, making your last revoke the third one
- It was for a whole host of reasons: ramming, wrong siding, speeding, losing control, pushing suspect onto wrong side of road into traffic, pitting into traffic
- A replay?

RE: cop rights revoked for some time ago - Morreboy - 2014-11-17 17:55

Hi BP

I remember the Pushing Leon into WW and the lost control. but the others I dont remember.

But then I was checking the forums, And just saw this. Its a TC pushing Barney into WW and he hits Traffic. I lost my cop rights for this, but nothing happends here (just saying)

[Image: pzp7j2cpd8tz.gif]

Me and Leon was at the HW on SOuth city were we was in the corner at the tunnel, I saw my chance to PIT him, but unsuccesfull and he got into ww, he dindt hit anybody but it was a NO GO so I lost rights.. But thats what I think is unfair

RE: cop rights revoked for some time ago - BP - 2014-11-17 17:59

Could you please stop talking about cases which bear no relevance to yours...

As you can see by my first post in this thread, there were a variety of reasons why your rights were revoked. You had also been revoked twice before, making that your third revoke.

I'll ask again, do you have a replay? If not, hopefully someone else does.

RE: cop rights revoked for some time ago - Morreboy - 2014-11-17 18:05

I dont have a Reply BoyPower.

And if I may ask, whats wrong that I bring some examples of chases within this?`

This Hole thread is because 1 chase went wrong.

And from your first thread, WW was because I was corner cutting, I got told to stop it because it could bring danger, I stopped and nothing happend. Losing control, I was driving the FZ5, and as people might know, its a slippy car and with the wrong setup it can be a death machine, I got a bad set, I found out in chase, because my tires got HOt and slippy. But Again, I dindt hit any Cars. Speeding, in the chase yes without chase, I remember I accedently goes 80 km/h when it changed to 70 km/h but tried to slow down as fast as i could

RE: cop rights revoked for some time ago - Saphira - 2014-11-17 18:54

Hello Morreboy

I am going to give my input about your revoked coprights.
I am not sure if you can remember the last Training you did, if not, here is a reminder.

Basic Training took on - 2013-06-26 [PASSED]
Advanced Training took on - 2013-10-06 [FAILED]
Advanced Training took on - 2014-03-01 [PASSED]

This was the last lot of training you did to regain your coprights back a Third time

Below is also the records on the TRS before the above mentioned dates (Training record system)

Basic Training - [PASSED] - 2013-01-11
Basic Training - [FAILED] - 2013-01-04

Now to your revokes

7th October 2012 1st Coprights revoked
You managed to keep your rights for 5 months from the date stated above, in that time you accumalated a warning regarding your copping skills, you was also restricted to a UF1 due to your poor driving ability too and going wrongside on the Auto bahn as a [COP] - even though this was only slight distance, nevertheless you are aware how dangerous this can be.
Reason why they where revoked are as follows -
1) Ramming your suspect
2) Lack of car control
3) Speeding as a cop

These where all addressed when you took you Basic Training and you where made aware that the above mentioned is not acceptable [COP] behaviour. You agreed and said you will not repeat again and was sorry.

31st March 2013 2nd Coprights revoked
You managed to keep your rights for almost a year this time, in that year you however did not accumalate any [COP] offences - Great!!
Reason why they where revoked are as follows -
1) Car control is poor (still)
2) 12 Failed PIT's
3) Forcing suspect onto the wrongside of the Autobahn

2nd March 2014 and now we are on your 3rd coprights revoke (and your last)

This was the last chance the Training Team gave you Morreboy, and within an hour of being on the servers you totally messed it up. I was horrified at the copping you was doing on South City (track at the time). You blatanly ignored everything that had been taught you, you wasted the Training teams time. Below is a result of your coprights being revoked permanently.

1) Rammed
2) Wrong sided (whilst not in a chase)
3) Speeding (whilst not in a chase)
4) Loss of control of your car on several occasions
5) Pushed his suspect onto wrong side of road into traffic,
6) Performed PIT's into traffic with no consideration for others.

This was it for you morreboy, the Training team and myself will not train you again and i made a final decision back in March of this year for them to remain perm revoked without any reconsideration.

You had many chances and each time you messed up, you clearly made no attempt at keeping your [COP] rights and it was quite appararent you failed to understand anything that was taught you in all the Training Sessions that where held for you. Some of those training sessions where quite intense to help you out too.

Your rights will remain permanently revoked.

RE: cop rights revoked for some time ago - Morreboy - 2014-11-17 19:10

[quote='Saphira' pid='145920' dateline='1416250459']
Hello Morreboy

2nd March 2014 and now we are on your 3rd coprights revoke (and your last)

[/qoute]

1) Rammed = I dont remember I rammed, I remember he kept brake checking me, but I said sorry all the time, also if it was he´s fault.

2) Wrong sided (whilst not in a chase) = Ww whilst not in a chase, I did wrongside in the Chase but not outside chase.

3) Speeding (whilst not in a chase) = Yes, I´ll agree with this, but it was 2 times, with only 10 km/h (I know its against rules)

4) Loss of control of your car on several occasions = I´ll agree with this too. But as I explained you now and that date, I got a real bad set, that I accedently made my tires Hot and made it dangerouns (all this was under the chase.)

5) Pushed his suspect onto wrong side of road into traffic, = Yes..... But he just fitted through the traffic, and dindt hit anybody.

6) Performed PIT's into traffic with no consideration for others. = I´m not agreen with you here. I did consider for other Traffic, but Here I saw my chance to catch him, and P.I.T him, but unlucky for me I dindt check the map.

I got my rights back after a year, and in first chase, around 7 minuts after I got rights back, I chased Leon, and this happend..

If this was a new cop I would guess, you would give him a big warning (Because he was new.) as I saw myself, I was new.

But you got the Final Word And There Is Nothing I Can Do About This...

But Thank Saphira, for the nice Reply, unlucky for me it dindt go as I wished

But Thank Saphira, for the nice Reply, unlucky for me it dindt go as I wished

(Refund Request Denied by Saphira) cop rights revoked for some time ago - Saphira - 2014-11-17 19:34

We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied.