[TC] Gaming Forums
My request for unban. (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: My request for unban. (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=14869)

My request for unban. (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower) - Jespar - 2014-11-17 18:02

My LFS username: kyllälähtee

Date of incident : 17.11 2013

Hello!

I am requesting an unban for my user (kyllälähtee). The reason why i put jumpsi as my LFS name is that my name (kyllälähtee) has not been active on your servers since ive been banned (its silly that i could use jumpsi as my LFS name here since we both had been banned at the same time.)

But, as i remember i had been banned due to me using racist language and being a jerk. I apologize for that. But now times have changed (its been over a year) and i have quit being a stupido. I would really appreciate if you (who ever sees this) would give me a second chance. It was epic fun to cruise around with people in your server. Smile

RE: My request for unban. - BP - 2014-11-17 18:05

You're automatically unbanned in a few minutes. - Didn't notice you had a perm as well.
I don't quite understand why you signed up on the forum with "Jumpsi" though, despite your explanation.

Hang on.

RE: My request for unban. - Jespar - 2014-11-17 18:10

(2014-11-17 18:05)BoyPower Wrote:  You're automatically unbanned in a few minutes. - Didn't notice you had a perm as well.
I don't quite understand why you signed up on the forum with "Jumpsi" though, despite your explanation.

Hang on.

The reason why i put jumpsi as my LFS name is that it would not let me use my own LFS name (says that it has not been active in your servers )

RE: My request for unban. - BP - 2014-11-17 18:33

Just skimmed over the replay which got you banned, and I have to say that I am unwilling to unban you at this time. Your only chance of getting unbanned at this stage is to make an unban appeal.

It seems that you and your friend Jumpsi joined the server to simply mess about and ruin the gameplay of others.

You obviously didn't care for the rules at all back then, and I worry that if you're unbanned, you would soon go back to your old ways. I can't even say that your record was clean before this whole incident; because it's not.

Sorry, but no unban from me.

Unban Request Denied