[TC] Gaming Forums
Tyre - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Tyre (/showthread.php?tid=14930)

Tyre - Pinkz - 2014-11-22 15:41

Could there be one tyre put in the roundabout? Kyoto

i dont have any pics because its a staright idea...

RE: Tyre - Dan - 2014-11-22 15:41

Why?..

Oh, let me guess, so you can go inside the roundabout and drift around it. Kyoto is a big enough map with enough objects, therefore losing another one which could go towards roadblocks is pointless.

RE: Tyre - Luke - 2014-11-22 15:49

Really pointless even if it is used for drifting. Dan summed it up, it's a cops and robbers server not a drifting server, that is just a small add on, the cops and robbers aspect is obviously going to prioritise over the drifting and cruises, so as Dan said, the objects are better spent for that particular use.

Be creative and drift, does the same thing and doesn't require any extras which can be better spent, instead of having every minor suggestion related to drifting posted on the forums all the time.

RE: Tyre - Olli - 2014-11-22 16:08

(2014-11-22 15:41)Daniel Wrote:  Why?..

Oh, let me guess, so you can go inside the roundabout and drift around it. Kyoto is a big enough map with enough objects, therefore losing another one which could go towards roadblocks is pointless.
I'm with Dan, pointless idea.

RE: Tyre - Pinkz - 2014-11-22 16:18

okay ...pointless idea here

RE: Tyre - Howlin - 2014-11-22 16:23

[Image: jAiR09f.jpg]

RE: Tyre - B!ll - 2014-11-22 17:09

(2014-06-05 14:44)Some0ne Wrote:  I see where you are coming from, but TC is a cops&robbers themed server, and most, if not all insim features revolve around this idea. A drift meter has little to do with cruise / C&R so i, too, don't think it has a logical application that fits the theme of the server(s).

(2014-06-05 21:04)Cola Wrote:  First of all, you hardly invented anything by placing three simple tyrestacks on the track. Secondly, please refrain from posting all these drifting suggestions to the [TC] server, as this is a > cruise < server. Drifting isn't an active part of the roleplay that is characteristic of our server, which is why this isn't going to happen. Sorry to let you down.

Just try drive around all roads and i promise you will search many places for doing donuts. Anyway if you really want enjoy drifting on TC (special on Kyoto) search someone to drift with you. Doing twin drifting on TC layout is big challenge.

RE: Tyre - Sadie - 2014-11-22 17:46

wow you really need a tyre to drift around? use your imagination and pretend that there is one

RE: Tyre - Marty - 2014-11-22 17:49

Sorry to say this, but literally every suggestion you have done is about drifting, or to implement drifting onto the TC server. This is not a drifting server, this is a cruise/cops and robbers server. If you want to drift, or want facilities to drift, go somewhere else, or stay here and go with the flow, I'd say.

RE: Tyre - BP - 2014-11-22 17:52

Ask Chuck or a leader in-game. If whoever you ask says no, leave it. If they say yes, happy days for you.

No need for a thread for this, as you can see you've gotten quite a negative response so far.